Started on: 10-02-2014 08:34 PM
Replies: 4 (416 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 10-14-2014 08:05 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well its not really new but I have volunteered to be an assistant activity coordinator for MAFOA in New Jersey. I have been a member of MAFOA for quite some time and the club covers the entire mid Atlantic area. NJ is in the Mid Atlantic area so why not try to make an established club stronger here?
In past years we had the Tri-State Fiero Club, Garden State Fiero Club and Penn Jersey Fiero Club in this state. All came and went. On the other hand MAFOA has been in existence since the mid 90's (or thereabout) and continues to thrive. Figured that it was about time for NJ Fiero owners to support this long established club, ( that also keeps an affiliation with the New England Fiero Owners club). If you have ever been to the MAFOA Fieros at Carlisle event, you would have experienced the largest Fiero show in the region. Its the best Fiero show that I have ever attended and continue to attend. One year 100 Fieros were in attendance and it drew Fiero owners from all over and of all ages. MAFOA is run by a great group of people who are all unpaid volunteers...Tom, Bruce W., Jennifer, Bruce H and if you know a guy by the name of Pete Bransky (now the main activity coordinator for MAFOA) he regularly holds cruises in the area. Point is MAFOA is active, alive and well and its the right Fiero Club for NJ.
There are numerous Fiero owners in the Garden State and I look forward to bringing everyone together again under the new (old)banner. I would encourage all to join MAFOA as its only $15 /yr w an enewsletter but even if your don't join now I would invite all Fiero owners to come out and share their hobby with like minded people .I view a Fiero hobby as worthless and no fun if I we cannot share it. Hope that others feel the same way.
I will be announcing events for Fiero owners in NJ shortly and am open to suggestions. So get out of the armchair this fall and enjoy the hobby.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chandler5192

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chandler5192Send a Private Message to Chandler5192Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Central NJ. Woodbridge Township. I will be attending Pete's cruise on the 18th! I have been a Fiero owner since 2011! Hope to meet some more owners who have the passion I do for our great little cars. Over the years I have only met 2 members on here.
DandRauto

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a good idea
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is an event this Saturday that begins just over the river in Easton and will take cruisers through NE PA and NY to view the beautiful fall foliage. Cruise leader extraordinaire Pete Bransky has put a lot of hard work into this event and we'd love to see you all join in. To RSVP, post here or write to Pete at fiero2m4@verizon.net

http://www.mafoa.com/fall-cruise-2014

MAFOA BOD
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although I will be away this weekend for this event, Pete arranges some excellent cruises. What I am planning to do is to arrange a luncheon or dinner for Fiero people in NJ in late November or early December. By that time many of our cars will be winterized but if the weather is clear my Fiero hits the road. When these get togethers went on in the past they were really fun events.
The location will be decided by the interest that we receive relative to demographics. At the present time central NJ seems like the best location but if enough Fiero owners step forward in No. NJ, So NJ or the shore are we can move it there. I will start a post shortly and ask interested people to chime in.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock