Petes Fiero Fall Cruise by pete 2m4
Started on: 09-29-2014 08:53 PM
Replies: 8 (385 views)
Last post by: FTF Engineering on 10-22-2014 08:56 PM
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
October 18th Saturday
meet time 9 am
starting place
Square One Markets
158 S 3rd St
Easton, PA 18042
We will head north in pa towards Honesdale then head east to New York We will take rt 97 south a very scenic highway right next to the delaware river the famous hawks nest is along this highway with incredible views. we will then continue south into milford pa where we will get on rt 209 south another very scenic highway going south back towards our starting point we will take rt 611 and travel through the scenic delaware water gap. our tour concludes where we started, there will be gas stops bathroom breaks and a lunch stop , the mountains and views with fall colors will make this a fiero cruise you dont want to miss!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping for an official add to the MAFOA webpage: http://www.mafoa.com/fall-cruise-2014

Pete puts on a great cruise!
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun. Don't know if my honey will be able to make it with me, but I'll try to make it. Have to be back in the Bethlehem area by 7:30 though.

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own eight....errr...nine."

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next week is the big day. Please let Pete know if you plan to join in on the fun.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I wish I could swing another trip to PA with you guys and gals. It is a 1200 mile round trip and I don't think I can swing it twice in a couple of months. You have a lot of fun and take a whole bunch of pictures though.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for anyone's whose schedule might have changed!

MAFOA BOD
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I unfortunately had to miss this event, but from what I hear, it was a great day for a cruise!

Any pics?
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put together a little video. Pete's Fall Fiero Cruise
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful day! Thanks for the video!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock