Started on: 09-27-2014 05:01 PM
Replies: 19 (331 views)
Last post by: gldkarma on 10-16-2014 03:07 AM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent out a letter to past Coast Run participants, but I want to share it here just in case I have some email addresses wrong. This is going to be a great event, as always! Still time to get signed up, but the countdown is on!

Hope to see some of you there... http://www.californiacoastrun.com

------------------
12th Annual California Coast Run
October 17-19, 2014
http://www.californiacoastrun.com
1988 Fiero GT - Nashville, TN 37203

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-27-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoke to Manish last night at the Courtesy Inn. He is almost but still has a few rooms blocked for Coast Run participants. So if you haven't made your hotel reservations yet, now would be a good time to do it. If you are told that they are full when you call in, ask for Manish and tell him that you are coming for the Coast Run.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of turn out are you expecting so far?
WKDFIRO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Won't be able to make it. Finishing up an Associates degree. 8 (
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As it looks right now, probably 12-13 cars. But I haven't heard from a lot of the regulars yet. That's one thing about planning a Fiero event... Folks tend to like to wait till the last minute and make it almost impossible to plan anything! haha

It's been a long time, Anthony. Was hoping you could make it. But I understand. Maybe next year!

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

Larry Nakamura

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations made. See everybody there.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Nakamura:

Hotel reservations made. See everybody there.

Promise?? It's been awhile!!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you happen to call the hotel and they tell you that they have no vacancies, ask for Manish. He does have rooms blocked for us. But even those are almost full. We are just two weeks from the event. About another week and he will open up any of the remaining clocked rooms. So please, don't delay. Call and get your reservations. And go to http://www.californiacoastrun.com and register. Even if you are planning to come and meet us in Carmel for lunch, please still fill out the form. It let's me know what to tell the vendors so they can plan for extra staff if needed.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 10-03-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there in spirit!!

Actually ,I'm always there in spirit.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our daughter is due with our second grandchild on the 16th down in Paso so depending on what happens I might do the drive on Sat. I obviously don't want to miss the birth so the odds are low. There is something about October ...

TK
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations in advance, TK. Maybe you'll show up with cigars and pictures!
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
For anyone who won't be able to make it, but would still like to make a donation to St Jude, here is our event link.
http://fundraising.stjude.org/coastrun

And for anyone who still needs in or to register, here is out site.

Still a couple of rooms left, so give the hotel a call.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

That's one of the greats, for sure! We'll miss you and Annie girl!

JC

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was a crazy day! I rate that as one of the best pictures I ever took!

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, it looks like I'll miss the Coast Run again this year. Ironically, I'll be in L.A. the week of the 20th, but can't get there any sooner due to another business trip the week before. Figures.

I'll still wear my T-shirt as if I attended.

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Congratulations in advance, TK. Maybe you'll show up with cigars and pictures!

Maybe I will!
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to miss this one :-(
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great run. Dale does a great job of herding cats and the drive is awesome! Go if you can even if it's for the day.

TK
Larry Nakamura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I have to cancel out. I got a stinking cold this week and have been fighting
it for the past few days. I also cancelled my hotel reservations today. In not happy
as it looks like the weather will be good and I'll miss seeing some old friends. Maybe
next year. Hope everyone has fun.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think we're going to have to send a search party out after you one of these days, Larry!
Hope you're better soon!

JC

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock