Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Stand alone electrical oil pressure gauges?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Stand alone electrical oil pressure gauges? by Canyonflyer
Started on: 09-23-2014 01:03 AM
Replies: 0 (115 views)
Last post by: Canyonflyer on 09-23-2014 01:03 AM
Canyonflyer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CanyonflyerSend a Private Message to CanyonflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im doing a complete overhaul on my 1985 Fiero Sport 24 hours of LeMons racecar. The iron duke (seized) and 5 speed Isuzu manual are coming out and an entire new V6 and M17 4 speed are going in. That is all taken care of.

I do have an 85 GT instrument cluster and correct 85 v6 wiring harness, but I'm now wondering if I should just throw an 87 V6 cluster in there and do a standalone electric oil pressure gauge and place it next to my dash mounted oil temp gauge where it's more readily visible and perhaps more reliable.

Has anybody used an aftermarket electric oil pressure gauge and did you have trouble finding an adapter to fit in the hole next to the oil filter? Any details will help me immensly as the motors are going to be swapped too.

Also, anyone in the Salt Lake City area interested in a good working Isuzu 5 speed, let me know. I need to get rid of it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock