Started on: 09-20-2014 10:40 PM
Replies: 14 (373 views)
Last post by: dobey on 09-22-2014 11:59 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is at Ed Koehn Chevrolet in Rockford Michigan. It is a 5 speed
Used 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
Price Contact Us
1987 Pontiac Fiero Vehicle Photo in Rockford, MI 49341

Miles 41,352
Engine 2.8L 6 cyl Fuel Injection
Exterior Black
Interior Gray
Stock Number P6711
VIN 1G2PG119XHP225854

Go web site an look at all the pictures. 25. Looks good, I noticed a crack in the bezel that surrounds the radio, heater etc.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 09-20-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anytime you see ask us for the price, plan on paying a high price
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a nice looking car

would not be surprised if the asking price was north of 9k. Being a dealership and all, of coarse.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wayneman:

Thats a nice looking car

would not be surprised if the asking price was north of 9k. Being a dealership and all, of coarse.

I value this 87GT at $3,000-$3,500. It makes for good advertising but 41K miles doesn't mean much All of the rubber suspension parts, rubber foam in the seats, weather stripping and engine seals are 27 years old. Its not a valuable car.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis is right. I def wouldnt pay more for it than that, even if it had 400 miles on it. Seller always thinks they have a gold mine. There was a local nice original 88 GT 5 spd with similar miles for sale here for over $10K when we asked about it. We just laughed and left. It was still there a few years later falling apart in the grass.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would rather have a car thats been driven 2,000 miles a year and kept garaged all its life.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in MI, $3-4K would be an excellent price. I am guessing it will be a lot higher. Fieros in good shape are hard to find. Here in the rust belt... if they weren't garaged in the winter, they are toast underneath. Same story for any car, not just the Fiero.

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 09-21-2014).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are asking $4500
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That seems like a fair price and they would probably take a little less.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

That seems like a fair price and they would probably take a little less.

yup!
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bah. Michigan is so far away.

if it was near me, I'd probably have bought it already.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Bah. Michigan is so far away.

if it was near me, I'd probably have bought it already.

There's always car transport services
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice photos, except for that license plate frame being so crooked.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2014 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:
There's always car transport services

Sure, but I don't really want to pay $6000 for a $3500 car, either. And then get it only to find out it has major problems because it has so few miles.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock