Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Neenah, WI 1988 GT black --- I BOUGHT YOUR OLD CAR, WHO ARE YOU?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Neenah, WI 1988 GT black --- I BOUGHT YOUR OLD CAR, WHO ARE YOU? by AutoMarshal
Started on: 09-18-2014 08:41 PM
Replies: 18 (871 views)
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 10-19-2014 07:36 PM
AutoMarshal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just bought a 1988 Fiero GT black in color with 88k miles. Auto trans. Grey cloth. Hard top. With spoiler. Black lace wheels. The carfax shows the previous owner lived in Neenah, WI and owned the car at least back to 1996. I found the car at Badger State Auto Auction in Fond Du Lac for sale by some charity but I forget the name right now, maybe "Wheels for kids or cures?". VIN# 1G2PG1198JP210288. I guess I was wondering if anyone knows who the previous owner is. I would love to hear his or hers stories about the car. I also would like to reassure them that this car will be loved. Marshal
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
singing "where the hell is Neenah"
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The home of the manhole cover.
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

The home of the manhole cover.

hahaha that's right! very true Jeff
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An 88 with 88K better watch out when you hit 88 MPH.. If my calculations are correct when this baby hits 88 miles per hours you're going to see some serious $#!+.
Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by TheDave (edited 09-22-2014).]

AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Title showed up today...... Bruce A. J. **** Byrd Ave. Neenah now lives at **** Hazelwood Ct. in Neenah.

Is he a PFF member or does anyone know him??

It appears he donated the car to "Wheels for Wishes"

[This message has been edited by AutoMarshal (edited 09-23-2014).]

AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AutoMarshal

200 posts
Member since Jun 2014
does this pic help??? rust, lack of clear coat, exhaust leak, no brake pedal, etc

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally don't think you should be posting a person info on a public forum (unless they are a scammer) - but that is just me.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car how much did you pay for it was it a set price, or was it a auction and you bid on the car?
hcforde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

I personally don't think you should be posting a person info on a public forum (unless they are a scammer) - but that is just me.

I was thinking the same thing. should just go by and see him or send him a letter.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

That's a capital idea! Posting names and addresses of spammers. Perhaps pics, too. Oh. You said scammer.
PFF
System Bot
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Nice car how much did you pay for it was it a set price, or was it a auction and you bid on the car?

It was purchased at auction and the car brought more than I wanted to pay, but I guess the money was going to a good cause.
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AutoMarshal

200 posts
Member since Jun 2014

Originally posted by hcforde:

I was thinking the same thing. should just go by and see him or send him a letter.

With internet nowadays, a lot of personal info is public. I fully intend on bringing the finished product to the last know address next spring/summer. I guess I was just poking around for any fun info. I love these cars!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMarshal:
I fully intend on bringing the finished product to the last know address next spring/summer.

I dont quite understand what is going on in this thread. Whats happening?
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, hope to see it around!

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroScott:

Nice car, hope to see it around!

Holy crap dude where ya been! Hey have you heard from doug lately? i have been trying to get a hold of him I stopped by his house and it looks like no one has been there in months I hope he is ok.
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap! There is another CJB in Appleton area? FieroScott...lets meet up! Maybe at Rob's house this weekend?
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been around.

Took the Black Knight to the Dells and Fierorema. We also took the 88GT and the HHR to the Two Rivers show.
Otherwise I've been pretty buisy with the landscaping project this summer, but it is finally done.

Rob, give me a call and I'll tell you what I know about Doug.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroScott:

I've been around.

Took the Black Knight to the Dells and Fierorema. We also took the 88GT and the HHR to the Two Rivers show.
Otherwise I've been pretty buisy with the landscaping project this summer, but it is finally done.

Rob, give me a call and I'll tell you what I know about Doug.

Left you a message, hope I got right number my phone has been wacky lately.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock