Started on: 09-16-2014 09:35 AM
Replies: 2 (168 views)
Last post by: FieroGTguy on 09-19-2014 12:23 AM
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,

First off, I'd like to apologize to the Indy area Fiero owners. I was in over my head from a Fiero buying spree, and then a $110k foreclosed home sold for $14,500. 2000sqft w/ detached 4 car garage with a 2 car sized "Man/Fiero Cave" for all of my parts and hoarding that has taken over my only 2 car work space. It does need new floors, and about 20 joints raised on one corner of the house (a bedroom and bathroom are the only rooms effected. Our neighborhood was a mass target for a car burglary ring. I lost my amps, Bit One, OBD 2 scanner, AVIC Z3 deck w/ bluetooth + remote. The JL W0 sub under the Norm's C6 dash was well safe ported into the passenger side footwell.
While working on that project, I have got CommandKeen's Fiero up and running, and whoscammies rear bumper repaired from them damaging both sides from driving it all the way up a car carrier (then up the steep loading point without a reduction in height of the metal wheel guides thus busting the part below the tips). I also got a PISA wrap around dash, digital gauges to install, then audio. I also got Archie's lambo door hinges installed, adjusted and a great wire job.
I'll have to liquidate an 87 GT that comes with the auto transmission (bad one is still in there that could use rebuilding), 86 GT that needs a new ignition key lock on the column, a 4.9, auto, Indy Clone (in Seminole, TX), an 85 GT turbo w/ Aldino kit and an 88 GT w. an upgraded 4spd auto w/ 3.4 installed by the Fiero factory. I'll get pics and list those soon.
I'll have a Fiero get together at the new place in Kirklin, IN when the work is complete. Hopefully by/on Superbowl Sunday. CIFO ("Central Indiana Fiero Owners" on Facebook) will be back in business with a newsletter of events/shows for the 2015 season. I'm getting the bug again after the semi-recent loss of a family member, and the tragic loss of my buddy "Sam" last summer (adopted dog of 8 years).

Thanks to those that have been patient with the free club, and I'll get everything professionally organized to hit a lot of events in 2015!

Sincerely,
Greg

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the house deal and welcome back!
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

Congrats on the house deal and welcome back!

Thanks, I'll post the GTO shows we are welcome to join as well.

Greg

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock