Started on: 09-14-2014 04:59 AM
Replies: 24 (339 views)
Last post by: mrfiero on 10-16-2014 09:55 PM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The 12th Annual California Coast Run T-shirts are ready for orders.Still plenty of time to have them before the Run. I will also bring a few to the Run for those last minute shoppers.

Place your order now at http://www.californiacoastrun.com

------------------
12th Annual California Coast Run
October 17-19, 2014
http://www.californiacoastrun.com
1988 Fiero GT - Nashville, TN 37203

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-14-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
link does not work
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's odd. It works for me. Try it again. I removed the period at the end of the sentence, just in case.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Server not found....
Kit
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's odd. I've tried it through three different sources, and two proxies and it came up every time. Is it working for anyone.

According to this site, it is up click the link and see what it says.

http://www.downforeveryoneo...liforniacoastrun.com
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The images in the first post are broken images/links.

Going to the site directly:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-15-2014).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The link worked for me when it was posted, and still working now.
gldkarma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Working good for me! I'll post it to the GGF Yahoo! Group for those who don't cruise Pennocks.

JC

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Confusing that it works for some and not for others. I'll ask the server dude if he has any ideas.
Kelvin Vivian

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just placed my order for a t-shirt! Congratulations on going on 12 years! - Kelvin

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link works for me too. I'll probably buy a shirt, but likely can't make the run itself.
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason said that the site probably hadn't propagated yet. If it doesn't work for you, please try again.

Kelvin, I hope to see you this year. It's been a long time.

Wish you could make it, Mike. Didn't know if you had a Fiero or not now, so I did a Bugeye shirt for you too.
Hope you can make it.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to the folks ordering t-shirts. They are starting to print them now. The ones that are already ordered should go out by the end of the week. Thanks.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Wish you could make it, Mike. Didn't know if you had a Fiero or not now, so I did a Bugeye shirt for you too.
Hope you can make it.

There's an off chance I can make it, but it's too early to say. It's more likely that I'll fly in and rent a car......not sure if I could swing that long of a road trip (~3500 miles round trip), plus both cars are having clutch issues. Best to not tempt fate

I actually do have a Fiero now, but another Bugeye shirt would be great!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had hoped to bring my 88GT for the RUn, but I got busy working on my bus and didn't get as far along as I'd hoped. So it looks like I'll be flying in as well. I'd be doing about double that amount from TN, plus I'm spending another week in SoCal after the Run too. Lots of miles on a half finished Fiero!

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-16-2014).]

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dale....I'm trying hard to make a trip out there work and so far it's looking pretty good. I'm also trying to buy a t-shirt, but when I click the "add to cart" button it only opens a link to PayPal. There's no cart or invoice to pay. LMK what to do!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obviously a lot of people can NOT SEE THE IMAGES, Could someone post the pictures of the Shirts using PIP? If not, email me the pictures, and I will gladly post them.

I mean heck, if I was trying to sell something, and knew a lot of people could not see the images, I would post them another way instead of just telling people that I can see them just fine LOL!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-16-2014).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know, John, I never thought of that. Lots of people can also see the images. The guy who runs my server said everything looks good on his end. So, I didn't just say "I can see them just fine." I tried to track the problem. He said maybe some ISPs had not propagated properly yet, which usually means within 24 hours the problem fixes itself. So here are the pictures. Now what can I do about the order form? I guess no one sees it either.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-16-2014).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what else to do, y'all. Everything I can possibly check says the site is working. The guy who runs the server says it all looks good. Every proxy I can try says it is. I'm at a loss. I guess if you can't see it, if you want to PM me your IP we can take it on a case by case basis. I'm getting registrations and t-shirt orders, so the site is working. Some ISPs may not have it yet, but it's been three days. Let me know if I can help...

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can order a Fiero shirt.....it brings me to the shopping cart, so that works just fine. I can't get the Bugeye shirt link to work for me though. I also tried the Sebring link and it also doesn't work.

I definitely want a Bugeye shirt!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike. I'll check on it. I tried on my iPad and had similar results. It opens paypal, but only gives a sign in screen on. Oth the Sebring and the Bugeye. When I get to my computer, I'll replace the PP code and try to get it working.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dale!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working now, Mike. Thanks!

Is anyone else still not seeing the site?
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Working now, Mike. Thanks!

Nice! Bugeye T-shirt ordered.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dale,

I've PM'd you a couple of times in regards to the t-shirt.....not sure if you've checked them lately though. I know you're busy with the Coast Run this weekend (wish I could be there!), but please e-mail or PM me when you can. I'd like to have a Bugeye version of the T-shirt!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock