Started on: 09-13-2014 10:23 PM
Replies: 3 (331 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 09-14-2014 10:45 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of my 11 year old twin daughters was rummaging around our basement today, looking for spare furniture to put into "her" new fort. (I have new shop in the backyard, and gave the kids the attic area to play in). She found a couple of cardboard boxes, and figured that the parts inside would be perfect for a table. She pulled out the "tables" and was about to take them into the shed, and start piling a bunch of heavy bowls and plates on them.

The "tables" she found were my brand new, NOS GT fastback rear windows. As we all know, these are as rare as an honest politician... My heart skipped a beat, as I negotiated with her to slowly put down the windows, step back, and put her hands up. The hostages were released without injury, and are back in their cardboard boxes. A tragedy was averted.

First world problems....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scary moment, glad it turned out okay, lol
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
W O W ! ! ! that is MORE than scary! LOL! Seems all worked out well, I did not see a small child up for adoption in the mall
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cam-a-lot.....Why are the sitting in a box somewhere in the 1st place.

Let me know if you want to sell them

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock