Started on: 09-12-2014 12:42 AM
Replies: 68 (2734 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 09-29-2015 12:00 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As some of you know I have been searching for over 3 years for a UNRUSTED spaceframe for my Widow. Well that search is now complete. This thread will be a 2 year full frame-up restoration and modification. In this post I will give you the history of this car. The CARFAX is HERE and below is the whole pedegree of this fiero but first I want to say thank you to Margaret for holding on and selling me the 87 GT. This was the pride and joy of her late husband Malcom a real fiero lover. Below is a picture of Margaret (in the middle) and her daughter Bev and her husband Paul who is also a car guy.. Check his ride top right of the picture ...

This entire build is in memory of Malcom an Ontario fiero lover from Simcoe.... below is a picture that Margaret gracefully shared with me of her beloved husband .... thank you Malcom.

This Fiero GT has a SOLID spaceframe and has all its original parts.... below are the pics of the car as seen on KIJIJI the Canadian version of Craiglist

The specs sheets

In the next post will be pics of the GT in my garage and the teardown ..... more tomorrow night

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-06-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. Heres hoping all goes smoothly for ya!
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84 Indy #1863

Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! Great find! Looking forward to the build!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saved to favs! This will be good. Nice way to start it off too Danyel.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In this post are pictures of the exterior of the GT in my garage ...... the next post will be the ..... Disassembly begins ..

The fiero is in really good shape ....I'm not to keen on the color but that will change .....
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find, and a great post to start off the next two years! What a nice looking car! Wow, those look like the original quarter windows, and are in great shape! Nice!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Disassembly has begun. I started removing the interior to look around inspecting for rust and anomolies .... here are the pictures

I was always worried about whats under the carpet Driver side floor pan

Passenger side .... now I really happy ...

When I lifted up the driver side carpet I saw this ,,, looks like someone tried to jack up the car there..

They also tried to lift from the rear too.

The underside is also very clean ...... disassembly continues tomorrow .....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In life one adventure ends and another begins. Malcom would be proud seeing what you will do with part of his legacy. The tribute that you give to this man and his family is very moving.
Best of luck with the total restoration.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got to love a clean - rust free - or nearly rust free Fiero. The floor pan can be straightened out - that car will be a nice blank canvas to "recreate" the "Widow".
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:
Holy schmutz! You have the same deck lid warp as I do??? Your driver's side deck lid sticks up about 3-4mm higher than the passenger. I really need to find out if it is the hinges or the deck lid is twisted on mine.
Dr. W.

Hey Will
The decklid is OK its the wing that is drooping ... for some unknown reason its doin a smilie
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a really clean chassis! I wish my Indy's chassis was that nice.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great find! It's always best to start with a rust-free chassis and build from there. We're looking forward to the build!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disassembly continues .... it has been a slow week-end due to the fact I had to clean up the shop in preparation on this disassembly. Pic takin and tagging takes alot of time. Hope you will be patient with me as I do this. I really want to document this so all member and future members will see the amount of work that is envolved. This weekend I only got a little work done on the GT but let me tell ya the garage is Spic n Span Removal of the decklid and the wheel well liners has shown me really for the first time in my fiero disassembly career what a fiero should look like. Through the years I've always had rust buckets to disassemble .... what a nice view.

¸

You can see one of two rust spot .... this one is the battery holder rusted right through the wall. I will be removing this area and installing my electric water pump.

This is the second rust spot, As you can see it will be easy to repair. I am really happy on the condition of my GT.

Floor pans are really solid. Once completely disassembled the space frame will be cleaned of rust and the support frame will be welded before the epoxy paint applied. I will be takin lots of pics in the following months of disassembly. More tomorrow .....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-14-2014).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait for page 2 of this thread! I no longer want to look at page 1! At this point it's taking a beautiful, fully working, drivable car that was in excellent condition, and stripping it down to nothing LOL!

Good job so far, and that does look like a very nice rust free frame for sure. So now where is page 2 so I can bookmark it, to never see page 1 ever again!
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I can't wait for page 2 of this thread! I no longer want to look at page 1! At this point it's taking a beautiful, fully working, drivable car that was in excellent condition, and stripping it down to nothing LOL!

Good job so far, and that does look like a very nice rust free frame for sure. So now where is page 2 so I can bookmark it, to never see page 1 ever again!

A few more posts John, we're almost there!

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84 Indy #1863

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nice find my friend !

If you have no use for them, I am buyer for all the grey plastic interior parts.

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 |Work done 13-14 | 4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 2 no? Looking good Danyel, Its going to be one nice Fiero when your done Im sure of that.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its been pretty slow at the garage due to business trips ... here is where I'm at .... ALOT more this week end !!!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

Very nice find my friend !

If you have no use for them, I am buyer for all the grey plastic interior parts.

I'm pretty happy to have found this little diamond in the ruff I will be posting a complete list of what this fiero is going to get ... more soon.... all the interior is sold sorry !!

@davylong86 thank you my friend
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get Busy!
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just because you have business trips,a full time job with great responsibilities and a family to support is no excuse for not working on this car and keeping us up-to-date with lengthy descriptions and many pictures. Priorities, Danyel, priorities, priorities.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today has been productive. Disassembly is moving forward at a slow pace but I am being very careful when removing the parts. Alot of time is spent tagging/labeling everything. This thread will have ALOT of pictures so please bare with me.

Hood removed the more I see of the spaceframe the happier I am getting

LH Rockers removed still NO rust

Front Fascia removed ..... the Carfax metioned a minor front collision .... no sign of it though

RH side is as clean as the LH side .... I'm impressed

The lower is really in excellent shape .... Can't wait to get the fiero on the rotissery

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-04-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Here is one of the two rust spots. Typically caused by the battery. I will be removing that area to place my electric water pump.

All doors are removed . These have PWindows, PMirrors and PLocks. I will be able to remotely controlled from my iPhone5.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-05-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
More pics of the panels removed ..... next week will be the 2.8 extraction and prep for the rotissery All the tubes including AC, Brake, heater will be removed once on the rotissery.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-04-2014).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is this rotissery?

An electric water pump! That'd stop the belt drive from killing it. I like that idea.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 10-18-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

What is this rotissery?

An electric water pump! That'd stop the belt drive from killing it. I like that idea.

Here is a pic of my rotissery ..... I'm still assembling the parts .... you can get the general shape on the pic.

My Widow has an 50 GPH electric water pump bolted up to the block... I bought a remote kit which will be installed.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Some of my Quebec friends asked me what tools I use to remove the panels that are held down with rivets .....
Here are the pics removing the RH rockers.....

RH rockers with the tabs removed

I use a hole punch on a pair of vise pliers to punch out the center of the rivet ....

I also use a phillips screw driver that I modified (sharpened) I insert it into the punched out center hole and hit it with a hammer makin it possible to wiggle hard. This snaps the rivet and able to pull it out of the hole.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-05-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spent the last two weeks hunting measuring looking for data on this item I found at our local pick n pull .... you will probably wonder where the heck is he going with this ....

This car is and 2005 Audi A4 1.8T Convertible and the roof top width measures like a pontiac fiero ....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-16-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
I decided to strip this car from ALL the convertible parts including the hydraulics and sequencer. I cut out the wanted top parts (front half) and the winshield top structure to validate the dimensions..... I wasn't wrong this top has the width of a fiero's top ....

It was really fun to see ..... and the ideas are flowing .... more later tonight
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, if you get rid of the roof water rail trim on this car, I may be interested. As long as there perfectly
un-damaged upon removal. I see that there is a dent in the drives side one. The passenger rail trim is the side
I really need.

This is a part I will need to pick-up in person, in Levis, Quebec.

LMK, Thanks.

------------------

fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

[This message has been edited by fierogt28 (edited 10-16-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the list of mods " The Widow " will have done in the next two years (more may be added as time goes on)

1. Complete teardown (Frame up restoration)
  2. Sandblasted spaceframe
  3. Full X frame reinforcement including in Cab structure
  4. Internally Reinforced windshield pillars
  5. Stretched engine bay 8 - 10 inches (depending shift cable reach)
  6. Epoxy painted once all structural mods are done
  7. Convertible (Audi A4 mechanism with an Automoda twist)
  8. 2 inch drop spindles front and rear coilovers
  9. 383 V8 Carburated SBC
  10. F40 six speed manual tranny
  11. 13 inch Corvette C5 brakes all around (Brake proportioning valve)
  12. Front Werber hood (Dual outlets)
  13. Mustang rear extraction hood molded in
  14. Dynamat interior
  15. 85 Fiero Speakers Seats (Mr Mikes two tone Butterscotch & Deep Sea Blue leather)
  16. Full LED Markers and Tail lights (Front Switchbacks my fabrication)
  17. 4 x 6 Low Profile Head lights
  18. Amida G1 Type Dash (Butterscotch & Deep Sea Blue colors)
  19. Autometer C2 gauges (LED Blue lighting)
  20. IOS interface Power Windows and Locks including gas filler cap
  21. IOS iPad mini entertainement center with Blaupunkt amplification and speakers
  22. 2012 BMW Deep Sea Blue Metalic paint
  23. 18 Spider Evo Rims (From the old Widow)

Most of this is bought and ready to install. There are parts off the Black Widow will be transfered over to the new fiero. I am wondering if I will keep the Widow name due to the fact of the wanted color change.... Wifey really wants the BMW Deep Sea Blue Metalic colors and I agree with her request ..... this build is the final step towards our retirement and this fiero will be hauled around in a trailer behind our Fleetwood REVOLUTION motorhome. Becoming SnowBirds will enable us to see and take cruises in our fiero with our USA friends ..... more about this ALOT later .... so for now ON WITH THE BUILD !!!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-21-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Danyel, if you get rid of the roof water rail trim on this car, I may be interested. As long as there perfectly
un-damaged upon removal. I see that there is a dent in the drives side one. The passenger rail trim is the side
I really need.

This is a part I will need to pick-up in person, in Levis, Quebec.

LMK, Thanks.

I have 4 sets in the garage I will take a look at them for you and send ya pics this week end
regards
Danyel
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Stretched engine bay 8 - 10 inches" ???

What for ?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 |Work done 13-14 | 4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

"Stretched engine bay 8 - 10 inches" ???

What for ?

Audi A4 convertible top mechanism with an automoda twist
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:
  • Full X frame reinforcement including in Cab structure
  • Internally Reinforced windshield pillars

• Danyel, when you do your reinforcement (to account for the convertible) you say full X frame plus "in Cab structure". What exactly does this include? Many people do the X frame reinforcement, but that really does very little for improved structural stiffness. The real stiffness is achieved with reinforcement of the upper part of the centre console (properly tied in to the spaceframe). Is this what you mean by "in Cab structure"
    Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Danyel, when you do your reinforcement (to account for the convertible) you say full X frame plus "in Cab structure". What exactly does this include? Many people do the X frame reinforcement, but that really does very little for improved structural stiffness. The real stiffness is achieved with reinforcement of the upper part of the centre console (properly tied in to the spaceframe). Is this what you mean by "in Cab structure"

Yes that is my goal ...... I have read many articles but have not seen any examples. I'm still searchin all pointers will be accepted
    regards
    Danyel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
    Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
    A topless Widow!? Wow!
    Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

A topless Widow!? Wow!

Yes it has been in the works since the beginnings. When I saw the 4.9 Silver Convertible in Frazee this past summer I have been working very hard to get to that level for The Widow. I have been communicating with Fred Scaduto for months now on the Automoda Specs. I am presently proceeding with the teardown of the new Widow and will update everyone on this top as I go along. I will probably offer this swap with a twist in the years to come. If anyone has pics on the silver convertible please PM me ....
    regards
    Danyel
    Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
    next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
    PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
    Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay