Anyone heard from Phonedawgz lately? by onesexyfiero
Started on: 09-10-2014 05:33 PM
Replies: 9 (673 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 09-12-2014 05:01 PM
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of character for Timm, since he's usually so responsive, but I haven't heard anything from him since August 13th. Tried emailing and calling. He was supposed to have my harness done in 3 1/2 - 4 weeks, its been 6. I don't mind waiting a little longer if he's backed up, but I'm getting concerned that he hasn't responded at all. Anybody heard anything?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He still posts here on a regular basis.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hes still posting but alot of people are saying hes not answering them lately.
2nd post on here, and 1 on FB.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is common that people move on to different things and perhaps Timm is transitioning. He has been honest in my one dealing with him and he did some really nice work to boot. On recent messages I have not seen a reply. I just wish that Timm would make a post here to tell us all what is happening as some Fiero owners have work for him.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just tried to search for recent posts and found this unreplied mall post too.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069800.html

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An update: I did get an email back. Unfortunately, I wont be getting my harness for another 2 weeks or more, but at least he's responded and I know he's still working on it.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed Timm recently in reference to building a harness for my DOHC swap. He called me back the same day. Timm sounds like a great guy, and was very interested in the job. Since then, I have emailed him back numerous times on two different email addresses, and have had no reply. I hope he is ok.......
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been to his house recently and he is swamped with harness work. I am sure he will
get back to all of you when time permits. Please be patient even though I know it's hard to be.

Steve
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mystery has been solved. There has never been any question about Timm's honesty, integrity and quality of work. If he's overloaded we can understand that . We can hold off on piling on more work so he can work off the backlog. We have a job for him and Timm is aware of it.. When he is ready to take on more work all he has to do is ask for it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock