Oh Man! This just sucks! by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 09-02-2014 07:42 PM
Replies: 15 (456 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 09-04-2014 03:27 PM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course I hope there were no serious injuries... but a 5 speed Formula with only 16k miles... That just sucks!

Could still be some pieces, parts worth salvaging if anyone is nearby. Seats, taillights, wing, etc.

http://seattle.craigslist.o.../ptd/4645647822.html

------------------
John Wayne as John Bernard Books in The Shootist...
" I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did they hit it that low? They went UNDER the Fiero?
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

How did they hit it that low? They went UNDER the Fiero?

I'm trying to think of cars that can go UNDER a Fiero, and I'm not coming up with anything?
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look like it was hit in drivers door, then pushed into a curb on passenger side.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That plenum looks brand new.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I'm trying to think of cars that can go UNDER a Fiero, and I'm not coming up with anything?

You've obviously not seen many japanese cars lately. Slammed with the wheels sideways would put them at about the right hight for that, especially some of the smaller ones, and against a stock height Fiero.

Plus camber == no control. Looks like someone drifted right into that poor Fiero.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that is virtually a crate engine, that has been broken in, ready to be picked.....
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed them about the seat covers , they said they were pretty dirty .
they wanted $40 not to bad if they are not ripped but they do not ship
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm impressed with how well the side held up.
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

I emailed them about the seat covers , they said they were pretty dirty .
they wanted $40 not to bad if they are not ripped but they do not ship

Dirty or bloody?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seattle? Jet City car? Just damn.
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2014 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A contact on the left side probably caused an out of control spin or over-correction yielding a left side curb impact on the opposite side of the road (180 spin). Looks like something a teen-aged son would do when he snuck it out to joyride.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Plus camber == no control. Looks like someone drifted right into that poor Fiero.

I always wonder if those guys can go around sharp corners. Extreme negative camber on a curve.... Wheel gotta be angled pretty weird I would think?

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

Dirty or bloody?

Drivers side seat cover has a dark stain & a funky smell.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch!
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Yep, just about any Lotus.
Kit

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock