Mega white headlites from the fiero store by jsmorter
Started on: 08-26-2014 08:19 PM
Replies: 35 (1156 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 09-11-2014 07:55 PM
jsmorter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a set of these and when I went to assemble them they would only go in upside down. I called the fiero store about that and they gave me some story that they are an aftermarket product meant for corvettes. Now to the best of my knowledge the vettes using 6054 lights don't use the headlights upside down and there have been no specialty lights for the vettes. They told me to cut the locating tangs off and they would work fine. It looks to me like the made in China headlites were put together wrong. Has anyone else run into this? btw when I went to cut the locating tangs off the headlight lense cracked.

[This message has been edited by jsmorter (edited 09-01-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put them in a box and send them to the Fiero store. If tangs need cutting off, let them do it on the next pair.
jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought things from them before, this just lowered my opinion of them that they gave me a song and dance bout the headlights.

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
send them back. I would look at a set of Silverstar or something similar and you can get them locally.
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won't ever buy anything from TFS again, customer service sucks, parts were very low quality for $$$
FieroStore

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be happy to credit you for the headlights if you would like to send them back. If you would like to give us a call, we'll even issue a return label to pickup the shipping.

If you would like some background on that particular product, we started carrying those headlights many years ago, before that style became popular. One of our best vendors had them manufactured for a variety of different cars and asked us to test them on the Fiero. We were able to fit them with very minor modifications, so we added them to our catalog and we have sold well over 500 since that time with very few problems. With the times and technology changing, we have given some serious thought to replacing those headlights with something more appropriate. While we certainly have loyalty toward a supplier that has done great things for the Fiero community for many years, we can't ignore the fact that these particular headlights are nearing the end of their life cycle. Since we don't yet have an alternative, we cannot offer a time table as to when they will be replaced or discontinued. Rest assured though that your voices (even the impolite generalizations) have been heard and are being addressed.
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ericjon262:
I won't ever buy anything from TFS again, customer service sucks, parts were very low quality for $$$

Originally posted by FieroStore:
We will be happy to credit you for the headlights if you would like to send them back. If you would like to give us a call, we'll even issue a return label to pickup the shipping.
<...>
Rest assured though that your voices (even the impolite generalizations) have been heard and are being addressed.

Sorry, couldn't help but laugh. Only 37 posts, but I guess they regularly read what people have to say about them on here!

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84 Indy #1863

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you want them to post or to provide good products & customer care? Yes, they read posts on here. They have stood behind their products.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While we certainly have loyalty toward a supplier that has done great things for the Fiero community for many years, we can't ignore the fact that these particular headlights are nearing the end of their life cycle. Since we don't yet have an alternative, we cannot offer a time table as to when they will be replaced or discontinued.

Never realized that you guys had an account on here, guess im not too shocked. What about headlights like this?

http://shop.advanceautopart...0|L2*15004|L3*15644#

Plus, TLG (I think they have changed the name) sells a lot of different options that are specific to the fiero, plus the headlights are very high U.S.A quality. In a small market, you want to be able to be dominant. That means you want to keep prices low, and keep customer's satisfied. Please, take my advice it's free

------------------
Every fiero has a story, It's our job to keep that story alive.

benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:
Do you want them to post or to provide good products & customer care? Yes, they read posts on here. They have stood behind their products.

I wasn't pointing out that they don't have many posts as if it was a bad thing, only that obviously they do come here more often than their posts numbers might lead people to think. Not sure ericjon262 expected to get an answer from TFS here. I know I wouldn't have expected an answer here.

Never had a bad experience with TFS. Others might have but when you shop around for car parts (or anything really) you will end up having a bad situation or dealing with pretty much any store at some point. Generalizations about how a store 'sucks' without any context is not helping anyone. It's like when you read reviews about products, restaurants, hotels or ebay sellers and you see very low feedbacks without any specific explanation. Typically those are from people that have not even given the other side a chance to make things right. They were pissed, they left the review and that's it, they're never shopping there again, period. I'm not saying that the member who's voiced negative generalization about TFS doesn't have a reason to be pissed, I'm just saying it doesn't really help anyone (the store included) if you don't put your comment in context.
jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ the fiero store, I was just surprised to get the song and dance about them being made specifically for a corvette. A 6054 headlight is the same no matter what car takes it.

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jsmorter:

@ the fiero store, I was just surprised to get the song and dance about them being made specifically for a corvette. A 6054 headlite is the same no matter what car takes it.

I recognize English may not be your first language but in the USA they are called "headlights" Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I recognize English may not be your first language but in the USA they are called "headlights" Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.

Probably inhaled some helium before he wrote that, made him lite-headed
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dim lights? see this before you upgrade. Iffy switches etc can cut power to any lights. Upgrades w/ higher watts can burn out OE wiring/switches.
See my Cave, Headlights

This kit? http://fierostore.com/Produ...0MEGAWHITE&d=273&p=3

84-88 Headlamp Kit
White headlamp kits come with two replaceable halogen bulbs that have a white tint. The white bulbs are 100 watts on high beam and 55 watts on low beam. Enjoy lighting that will enhance your style and visibility in all weather conditions. Check your local ordinances for legality.
Part # 72207D MEGAWHITE

Yes, 6054 seal-beam and HB2/9003 housings and replaceable halogen bulbs are Industry Standards. You should not need to cut off any part to make them work in Fiero or others cars w/ 6054.
Is Housing also lacking DOT labels on front? No DOT label can be trouble and likely is H4 Housing made for use in other countries. 100w Highbeam are problems too.

"Check your local ordinances for legality." is a clue the product is likely Not Street Legal in many States. Many other vendors/sites say "off road use only" or nothing at all for selling iffy lights.

Originally posted by jaskispyder:
send them back. I would look at a set of Silverstar or something similar and you can get them locally.

SilverStar is "brightest" but have short lifetime. Many reviews says If you drive at night allot then expect to replace them 6-18 months max. (Color Temperature: 4000 K, 150/50 hours) (low/high beam hr or watts)
Sylvania XtraVision is bright but last allot longer. (Color Temperature: 3200 K, 850/200 hr)
both are 55/65w, OE are 35/65w or 35/55w

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@jscott1, do you mean " you realize english may not be my first language" rather than "you recognize english may not be my first language"? Yes English is my first language and my only language other than some Latin.

@benoitmalenfant, it was that damn molson ice from Canada that did it.

@theogre, thank you very much, you are a godsend on this site.

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by benoitmalenfant:

Sorry, couldn't help but laugh. Only 37 posts, but I guess they regularly read what people have to say about them on here!

the few times I've dealt with them, I was severely disappointed. maybe they've changed their game. too late to win my business back though.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the few times I've dealt with them, I was severely disappointed. maybe they've changed their game. too late to win my business back though.

The thing that bothers me is that people seem to think that they are the Godsend of Fiero parts where if you simply do some research, you can buy almost ANYTHING for the Fiero from your local parts store. The Fierostore is only good for reproduction parts. The other 90% of the Chevy/GM parts can be bought locally. The same with these headlights. Simply buy a set on Ebay if your local parts store doesn't have them.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-01-2014).]

jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My thinking is we do need to support those vendors that specialize in fieros.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats fine, support the Fiero vendors who make REPRODUCTION parts. That is what the Fiero world needs. As far as the standard parts, why put yourself through the hassle especially with shipping charges added on?
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like supporting organized crime.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like supporting organized crime.

No one is forcing you to buy anything from them. Obviously, a small organization specializing in an old, obsolete car will not have the same purchasing power as NAPA or Rock Auto, so they need to charge more for staples like oil filters, lights, etc, as their discount is smaller. These are low margin items to start with, so they are likely in the catalog for convenience "one stop shopping" for customers already on their site. I've had good experiences with TFS and appreciate that they are still around, selling to a shrinking market of people who are often cheap and/or broke.
PFF
System Bot
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:
No one is forcing you to buy anything from them. Obviously, a small organization specializing in an old, obsolete car will not have the same purchasing power as NAPA or Rock Auto, so they need to charge more for staples like oil filters, lights, etc, as their discount is smaller. These are low margin items to start with, so they are likely in the catalog for convenience "one stop shopping" for customers already on their site. I've had good experiences with TFS and appreciate that they are still around, selling to a shrinking market of people who are often cheap and/or broke.

I haven't complained about price. The quality of "restoration" parts received was sub par at best.
FieroStore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Credit to cam-a-lot for having a firm grasp of Fiero market dynamics. We will be the first to admit that you can find many of our parts at NAPA or Rock Auto for less money. In fact, the big box stores have access to many of those parts only because of how hard we work to keep manufacturers supplying those parts (Cardone calipers are one example). However, none of the big box stores will reinvest one penny of what you spend into R&D for Fiero parts. At the risk of sounding alarmist, the Fiero market is not getting bigger and sales of readily available "commodity" parts help provide a significant amount of cash flow for new reproduction projects. So while we appreciate IMSA GT's compliment that we're good at reproducing parts, encouraging people to shop at big box stores defeats our purpose and causes immeasurable harm to the Fiero community.

It's true that The Fiero Store is not the "Godsend of Fiero parts", as IMSA GT points out. With that said, we represent a shrinking group of individuals and small businesses (Rodney, West Coast, etc...) that cater specifically to Fieros. Collectively, we are the "Godsend of Fiero parts" because we are the only people keeping the Fiero market alive and vibrant by making new parts......and we can't do it alone. If we have somehow wronged you and you never want to do business with The Fiero Store again, please support other Fiero specific vendors because without them, we're all in big trouble. Of course, we hope that you will give The Fiero Store another chance because whether you love us or hate us, we are all truly in this together. As always, we pledge our undying gratitude to our many supporters.

Apologies for following the trend off-topic, but this is an important issue that we felt needed to be addressed while this thread is still current.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

@jscott1, do you mean " you realize english may not be my first language" rather than "you recognize english may not be my first language"? Yes English is my first language and my only language other than some Latin.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... otherwise you just appear illiterate. I suggest you call up your high school and demand they give you your money back.
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... otherwise you just appear illiterate. I suggest you call up your high school and demand they give you your money back.

Seeing how kids write nowadays, I hope them high-schools have some money aside, because a whole generation will soon be asking for their money back!

Might be easier just to try and decrypt
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's true that The Fiero Store is not the "Godsend of Fiero parts", as IMSA GT points out. With that said, we represent a shrinking group of individuals and small businesses (Rodney, West Coast, etc...) that cater specifically to Fieros. Collectively, we are the "Godsend of Fiero parts" because we are the only people keeping the Fiero market alive and vibrant by making new parts......and we can't do it alone. ...

If the Fierostore, Rodney and others decide the shrinking Fiero market is no longer worth it and decide to focus on "The Honda Store" instead I will probably sell all my Fieros. There are way too many parts that can only be purchased through specialized vendors to make this hobby worthwhile otherwise.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by benoitmalenfant:
Might be easier just to try and decrypt

You are probably right.... 100 years from now proper English will sound as antiquated as Shakespeare to listeners of the future.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't be surprised if modification to the bucket was needed to fit the housing... I have yet to see an H4 globe that's an easy drop-in. That being said, it appears it may be a glass lens, which I would much prefer over plastic, considering all the plastic-lensed housings I've seen have yellowed.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got the Truck-Lite 27009 with some higher wattage than legal bulbs. Even with the brighter bulbs, I do not get flashed because the low-beam cutoff is really good and does not blind oncoming drivers.
http://www.amazon.com/Truck...-27009/dp/B00340Q8B8
When shopping for housings, I tried several different brands and ended up wasting a good bit of money trying to find something that really lit up the road. The Truck-Lite housings are some of the best lights I have ever used.
The 200mm Hella would probably also be a good choice. I have the smaller 4x6 Hella housings in my S10 and they are a huge improvement over stock, but not as good as the Truck-Lites
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@FieroStore: Well said.

It is so easy for people to just generalize and say bad things about a business, even if they have never done a single wrong to that person. I am sure there are bad stories, where the Fiero Store has done something bad, or what seemed wrong at least. That is the the life in any business. I could give you a horror story about ANY store out there, Walmart, Target, Rock Auto, Best Buy, Autozone, O'Riley's, Olive Garden... you get the point. The fact is that it's the one or 2 bad things that people remember, and spread around. Don't just focus on the bad things, take the overwhelmingly good things into account as well!

This totally distracts from the Fact, that in this case, the Fiero Store has done TONS of good for the Fiero Community. I have new reproduction GT tail lights on my car, with many thanks to the Fiero Store. The only other option I would have had is used / delaminated, or a pair of nice $1000 OEM's if I could find them. With just this one part alone, they had to purchase the original dye's from GM, and find a manufacturer that could use them to create the parts, and pay them to do so. NONE of that is free. So that is where the extra $5 for your ICM goes when you buy from the Fiero Store, and not Rock Auto. When do you think the last time was that Rock Auto spent money on research and development for a Fiero part?

As for the tail light Dye's: The manufacturer that had the Fiero Store's molds, and was making the parts for them went out of business over night. The molds were literally sold for scrap metal value. This was a huge setback, and a huge loss of the Fiero Store's investment, as well as all future earnings from that investment. Yet the Fiero store keeps chugging along and trying to support our cars and hobby. In just the past year they have made a full molded dash cap / cover for the Fiero, as well as new door panels. It is getting harder and harder to find dash's with no cracks, and they stepped up. I do not know what the research and development costs for something like that are, but it can't be cheap!

Lastly, I have never been to a Fiero show, no matter where, that something was not donated by the Fiero Store to be given away, just at our Daytona show alone this year they donated a pair of door covers, and one of the new dash caps. They also step up to the plate for many causes, such as supplying the new front bumper for the Tyler's Toy Build.

A long rant I know, just please take a moment to look at all of the good things that The Fiero Store has done for our community, and not focus on some problem, that they probably resolved, or at least offered to.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-07-2014).]

benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wholeheartedly
PFF
System Bot
jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ the fiero store. So what is the problem with the headlights? Were they actually built wrong? Was I given a song and dance from the person I talked with?
FieroStore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...we started carrying those headlights many years ago, before that style became popular. One of our best vendors had them manufactured for a variety of different cars and asked us to test them on the Fiero. We were able to fit them with very minor modifications, so we added them to our catalog and we have sold well over 500 since that time with very few problems. With the times and technology changing, we have given some serious thought to replacing those headlights with something more appropriate. While we certainly have loyalty toward a supplier that has done great things for the Fiero community for many years, we can't ignore the fact that these particular headlights are nearing the end of their life cycle.

@jsmorter: I'm not sure if you saw our first post, but the quote here explains how this product was not "built wrong". They were built for several different applications many years ago. Since then, the manufacturer and its distributors have allowed the lights to stagnate as newer models and technologies have evolved. Our current batch of those lights will likely be our last, since this is something we've been contemplating for a while and this thread has helped us expedite our thought process. While I'm not sure who you spoke with and I'm not sure how you define a "song and dance", I hope that whoever you spoke with explained exactly what I have explained here as clearly as possible. I have talked to all of our associates about this thread to make sure that they are clear on the background of this particular product. We would be happy to refund your money if you will allow us to pickup the headlights. If you would prefer, we would also be happy to cut the tabs off for you and send you another set. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any further questions or would like to discuss this further.

@JohnWPB: Thank you so much for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated.
jsmorter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry, you haven't lost me as a customer. I would appreciate if you could sell me just one light. It was probably my fault that the lense cracked. I will be ordering from you tomorrow. Over the years I have ordered many things from you from your rear control arm kit to your bronze bushed steering rack and always happy.
FieroStore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroStoreClick Here to visit FieroStore's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroStoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@jsmorter: I was successful in finding your order before it shipped. We cut the tabs off for you and bent the corners back as well. Just to be thorough, we also tested the housing in a stock assembly and everything looked good. It will ship from our facility today. The carpet that you ordered will be drop shipped separately from our vendor in a couple of days. Thank you for your positive feedback. I apologize if I sounded defensive, but we take these issues very seriously.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

@JohnWPB: Thank you so much for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

No problem, I have been happy with my purcases from The Fiero Store, and the one time I did have a problem, you fixed the problem immediately! I have the distinct feeling you are going to get a few more orders from me for new floor mats, new carpeting and probably a few other things here soon ....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock