Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Minnesota Fiero folks - anyone coming to the Farminton Summer Spectacular car show?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Minnesota Fiero folks - anyone coming to the Farminton Summer Spectacular car show? by woodyhere
Started on: 08-21-2014 08:29 AM
Replies: 4 (108 views)
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 08-22-2014 08:27 AM
woodyhere

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are any of you planning to attend the Saturday (8-23-14) car show? Haven't heard from anyone yet.

------------------
woodys 427

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got family visiting and other plans, thanks for the remimnder/invite though. Hope you'll get a few
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Fiero, but I may try to stop by (it's just a few minutes from my house)!

Did you get your replacement FAST ECM?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

woodyhere

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get the new CPU and the car is exactly the way it was before, dead as a door knob! I appreciate your replies and will be there with no Fiero as well. I will try to have a get-together at my place sometime this fall before we put our cars away for the winter. Perhaps I should say tear our cars apart for the winter! LOL

Thanks, Woody

------------------
woodys 427

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still dead? Wow! Not cool. I'll be curious to see that all pans out... good luck!

Yes - we should definitely have a fall gathering. There was talk of a fall cruise, but the planning kind of puttered out on that. Maybe we should just have a fall "party" this year instead!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock