First mod on the new GT by CTfieroGT
Started on: 08-14-2014 09:13 PM
Replies: 5 (284 views)
Last post by: tshark on 08-15-2014 08:25 AM
CTfieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTfieroGTSend a Private Message to CTfieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey all Im new here posted a few times about getting my car running right got that done and scored a set of Borbet Type A wheels for free so here they are. i used adaptors smallest ones i could buy and here is the results.. no rubbing on turns handles nicely sure beats my OEM wheels and tires from 85..

AND DO NOT FLAME ME I LIKE IT
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted in your other thread about wheel adapters and wheel offsets. Man, I'm good with my measurements

They look fine and the rears stick out to about where I thought they would. Did you use the 1" adapters or larger?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-14-2014).]

CTfieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTfieroGTSend a Private Message to CTfieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you were right on with your measurement. I actually used a 15mm adaptor they stick out but the car looks more aggressive with the new shoes.

[This message has been edited by CTfieroGT (edited 08-14-2014).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTfieroGT:

you were right on with your measurement. I actually used a 15mm adaptor they stick out but the car looks more aggressive with the new shoes.

They don't look bad at all. The tires have a good tread pattern so they do make the car look more aggressive.
CTfieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTfieroGTSend a Private Message to CTfieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im building a 3800 S II for my 84 thats gonna be stock appearance but have a mild built engine to surprise people
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it's noce when people first realize as you fly past them. The 3800 SC sounds different, though. Fortunately, the Fiero is rare enough that most people wouldn't know what it's supposed to sound like.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock