Recall Weatherstrip by Dave E Bouy
Started on: 08-13-2014 10:48 PM
Replies: 8 (605 views)
Last post by: h.d.fire on 08-18-2014 04:05 PM
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the recall weatherstrips for the engine bay available for sale anywhere. The sparkp!ug wells on my N* have been filling up with rainwater and killing the spark for the front bank. I think

I have solved the problem with some dielectric grease but would also like to add the weatherstrip to prevent water from spilling onto coil packs in the first place.

DF
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They come up for sale in the mall once in a while. Check this thread. He may still have it:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069388.html
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's one on evilbay right now. not mine and I don't have the link but search "Fiero recall weather strip" and you should find it.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 08-14-2014).]

fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-...em2a41802bb9&vxp=mtr

That's listed for '84-'88 Fieros, but for anyone who doesn't know, the weatherstrip on 84's was different.
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

That's listed for '84-'88 Fieros, but for anyone who doesn't know, the weatherstrip on 84's was different.

Correct. The strip is slightly different and was riveted to the decklid on 84's. Later years used clips to attach the strip.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$50 bucks wow, I should have took it off the car I sold years ago.
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one, it'll will be at the FIERORAMA show next month in the swap meet along with a TON of other parts I'm selling! lol
(see my post in the mall)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock