Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Who's going to the Del Shannon Cruise in Coopersville?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who's going to the Del Shannon Cruise in Coopersville? by solotwo
Started on: 08-06-2014 10:40 PM
Replies: 14 (196 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 08-08-2014 10:44 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one going to the Cruise in Coopersville Friday?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There will be at least 5 of us from the Capital City Fiero Club coming for Friday's cruise and then for the show on Saturday. Hope to meet some of the other Fiero Owners in the state.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

There will be at least 5 of us from the Capital City Fiero Club coming for Friday's cruise and then for the show on Saturday. Hope to meet some of the other Fiero Owners in the state.

What time y'all going thru Grand Rapids?
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bunch of us are meeting at Ionia corners, M-66 and I-96 at 2:00 pm on Friday. We hope to come in to town together so we can line up in the cruise together. Meet us there is you can.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A bunch of us are meeting at Ionia corners, M-66 and I-96 at 2:00 pm on Friday. We hope to come in to town together so we can line up in the cruise together. Meet us there is you can.

Umm that is way to far the wrong way. Are you not traveling through Grand Rapids?
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not since i live in Owosso. Going through GR would be way out of the way for me. Most of the others in our group will be coming from Lansing and Jackson area.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Maybe we can just meet you someplace along I-96. Since we will basically be skirting GR.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will be driving by exits/entrance for 28th St. That's the what I take for work. Going home I usually take the Fulton St/Lowell entrance ramp and I get off at Leonard St. Some times I get on to go to work at Plainfield. Live a mile and a half from Leonard St ramps & Plainfield ramps. I work about the same distance from the 28th street ramps.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

You will be driving by exits/entrance for 28th St. That's the what I take for work. Going home I usually take the Fulton St/Lowell entrance ramp and I get off at Leonard St. Some times I get on to go to work at Plainfield. Live a mile and a half from Leonard St ramps & Plainfield ramps. I work about the same distance from the 28th street ramps.

Since we are meeting at 2:00 in Ionia, would it work out for you to meet us at one of these exits when we would be going by?

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that is great but don't wait for me as I don't know what work will be like. Hope fully the ole junker will not act up during the cruise. LOL
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2 inch trailer hitch on my Fiero. Maybe we should look into a two wheel car hauler just for you.
PFF
System Bot
Fred88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fred88GTSend a Private Message to Fred88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there both days.
I plan to arrive 4:00 - 4:30 on Friday
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fred88GT:

I will be there both days.
I plan to arrive 4:00 - 4:30 on Friday

Wow Fred. I think I know you. Did you at one time below to the now defunk West Michigan Fiero Club? Vince has more or less started a non club. It is on face book. Almost Again & Once Upon A Time Fiero Club.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So if you hang around there for a few then head out it is around 1/2 + to GR. I plan on leaving work around 3. It is only 1/2 hour at them most to Cville. Used to drive from Cville to GR everyday. So I may meet up with your caravan around the 28th street ramps.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
I took a couple of pictures. I talked with people who run it and they said there were over 400 cars last year.

In this picture we are heading east. The line goes on for aways then it turns and goes north for 600-700 yards with cars, then behind us a 1/4 mile then down another street from what I could see. Lots of nice cars. Nice to see some Pontiacs.
Nice day. I am glad I left work early.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-08-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock