Petes Dog Days of Summer Cruise by pete 2m4
Started on: 08-04-2014 06:17 PM
Replies: 7 (262 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 08-18-2014 12:58 PM
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CRUISE IS A GO AUGUST 16 th!!!!
10 am meet at Cracker barrel Restaurant in Fogelsville Pa.
7720 Main St #19, Fogelsville, PA 18051
my cell is 484-767-0617 if any questions
Cruise around Lehigh and Berks County and ending in New Tripoli for A Night In the Country Fair. Part of the fair is a cruise in which we will partake in. Fireworks display at 9 pm

[This message has been edited by pete 2m4 (edited 08-04-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on having a great time running around in the countryside with you Pete.
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting to get anxious about getting on the road to PA.

Talked to Pete tonight. It looks like it is going to be great weather and he has a great plan for the run. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. See you in a couple of days.
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish that I would have seen this sooner. Oh well, the Fiero is down right now, a few weeks more before it is running again. Maybe I can make the Fall Cruise.
Hey Mark, was hoping to see you at Daytona this year. How have you been?
Angelo
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am doing well. I might make Daytona this coming year. So maybe we can meet and talk again.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping for Pete!
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got back last night from our long drive to and from PA, to run with Pete and friends. It was a blast. We were able to drive some of the most twisty roads with a lot of hills that I can remember driving. PA is so much different than driving in Michigan. Here is Michigan I live on the edge of the Saginaw valley. A spot carved out and as flat as a table. I can remember riding bikes when I was younger and going on century and half century rides. And when coming back we would encounter a highway overpass and think this hill is killing me. In PA you don't have to go far to either be going up a hill/mountain or down. And the roads twist back and forth like they were drawn out by a drunken surveyor. I just love this area. The houses and other buildings are built right on the edge of the roads too, so it make for interesting sight seeing.

At any rate I want to thank Pete for getting this together and I wish all of my new and old friends in PA a great week. Thanks to all of you for making this special for Carol and I.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock