Started on: 08-04-2014 09:55 AM
Replies: 6 (183 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-04-2014 01:30 PM
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a guy stop me at a show yesterday. He has a NOS rear clip for a coupe. He is looking to sell it but has no idea if it has any value. Since I have an extra clip (not NOS) I wasn't interested but said I would ask.

Is there any real value in the clip? Even being NOS?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems unlikley its actually NOS, (as in new and never put on a car.) Is it black coated or painted?
When you say coupe do you mean bumperpad or 87-88? Or do you mean rear roof clip?
The bumperpad cover is common, (though NOS would be rare) still not very seeked after so the value would be less.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-04-2014).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
probably not worth a whole lot, as there are good rear clips for available for free (usually).
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As with any old car or parts, its only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Someone restoring a Fiero to mint, if it is NOS, might pay a few hundred dollars. Others might give you $25.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that guy! I made a deal for $50 with him several years ago but have never picked it up or paid for it.
I kinda had forgotten it to tell the truth.....
Hi Rick!
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is the rear roof clip and he says it is NOS never installed. He bought it from a GM dealership parts department auction. Never painted it is flat black.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARKaiser:

It is the rear roof clip and he says it is NOS never installed. He bought it from a GM dealership parts department auction. Never painted it is flat black.

So by coupe you mean notchback. It does sound NOS.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock