Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anything in the works for an F-burg Va. area meet?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anything in the works for an F-burg Va. area meet? by Francis T
Started on: 08-03-2014 09:47 AM
Replies: 13 (257 views)
Last post by: steve308 on 10-12-2014 07:40 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My insane NA 87 is still not done; I'm redoing the paint after I screwed it up. My 86 is ready to go again. Was wondering if a few locals in Northern might to meet.

------------------
http://i16.photobucket.com/...ancis44/100_1147.jpg
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/francis4
4/000_0451-1.jpg[/IMG]
trueleo.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Afternoon Francis. We (Keith, Pat and myself) have been getting together at the Rosner Motor Sports Cars and Coffee which is held on the third Saturday of the month from 8 to 10 am. I'll drop you a line when they post the next official date.

Steve
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Afternoon Francis. We (Keith, Pat and myself) have been getting together at the Rosner Motor Sports Cars and Coffee which is held on the third Saturday of the month from 8 to 10 am. I'll drop you a line when they post the next official date.

Steve

Thanks Steve, sounds like a plan. BTW: still haven't put my highly modified NA 87GT on the dyno yet, hope early fall. I may need another driver if I decided to put my 86 turbo too.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Francis - Cars and coffee this Saturday at Rosner Motor Sports ---- You have a PM with the address.
Steve
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be there with the one car.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was good to see France T. (Trueleo Racing LLC) out and about. He was driving his 86 with it's latest addition , a turbo from a MR2. Car sounded great and as always his intake and exhaust looked great. We seem to be stuck on three as one of our regulars, Pat, was missing due to a prior appointment. The next C&C will be Saturday September 20th at Rosner Motorsports in Fredericksburg VA so if anyone who is local and not going to Neffsville MAFOA show, please feel free to come out.

I'll add a couple of pictures later...

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Septembers C&C is this Saturday at Rosner Motorsports in Fredericksburg. For those of us that are not able to make the trip to Neffsville lets get together. Also the March of Dimes is holding a car show at the Airlie Conference Center on Saturday from noon till 4 pm (Must register by noon $20.00 at the gate). It's a beautiful place and might be worth the drive.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
id drive down
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the addresses for both ---Rosner Motorsports 1001 Noble Way, Fredericksburg Va 22401 8am-10am / The March of Dimes event is at Airlie Conference Center 6809 Airlie Road, Warrenton VA 20187 ( Check in Time 10-noon / End time 4ish)
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three of us got together Saturday C&C at the Rosner Motorsport dealership.

Francis---2.8 Turbo with his headers and intake

Keith --3800SC

Steve --2.8

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 09-21-2014).]

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that was last the meet for the year at Rosener, but I'm sure we'll have more good weather before winter for other meets this year in the Fredericksburg Va area.
Gee, I hope I didn't jinks us say that; I moved south to get out of the snow-belt.

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 09-22-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more scheduled for October--- With a little luck we will have another two or three Central VA FIERO club members in attendance.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve,

What is the date for the October meet? I'm still holding out hope that we'll be able to do a cruise mid-late October down here but don't want to conflict with C&C. It will largely depend on how this weekend goes for us - we're behind in garage construction.

~ Jen
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next Saturday - October 18th is the last Cars and Coffee for the season at Rosner Motorsports 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Also on Saturday is Wings and Wheels car show at the Stafford Airport! The W&W show is a great family event with plenty to do - this years star will be a Harrier Jump Jet that will put on a demonstration. Who's in for one or both?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock