Fiero Siting! Plus a facepalm... by DKcustoms
Started on: 07-29-2014 07:26 PM
Replies: 9 (399 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 07-31-2014 11:47 PM
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from the weekly car show at the local Nice N Easy Gas Station in Clay NY.
Tons of really nice cars as always, but this was the first time I have seen a Fiero there.

It was an '85 GT automatic in almost showroom quality and only 42k miles.
Same one I saw at my work (Driver's Village) a few weeks ago.
Neither time I have seen this car has the owner revealed himself, but I would love to introduce myself and talk Fieros sometime.

As my dad and I were pulling up, there was a red Honda Del Sol parked, he turned to me and asked, excitedly, if that was a Fiero.
Unfortunately, I had to tell him that, "no Dad, that's a Honda..."
He's trying to get into Fieros, really.

He really likes the way Fieros look and they're really growing on him, but if he ever has a mid-life crisis he will end up in a Solstice GXP.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is the facepalm the fact that you left a "t" out of sitting in the title? lol. Just messing with you.
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

So is the facepalm the fact that you left a "t" out of sitting in the title? lol. Just messing with you.

actually, he left out "gh" in the title. It's supposed to be a "sighting," I assume.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never claimed to be the best speller-er out there :P

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminds me. I had an older relative with me at a car show, she saw an 85 mustang and asked if i liked it, I said no I really only like 66-69 fastback mustangs for the most part. She was suprised and said she thought I would like it bacause it looks like my Fiero. I had to tell her no it really doesnt, I mean they are both 80s and both have a sort of triangle "quarter window", but thats it.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-31-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

:P

Have you ever thought to leave a note under the wiper blade? I have done that in parking lots when I am in a rush into or out of a store and see a Fiero.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Have you ever thought to leave a note under the wiper blade? I have done that in parking lots when I am in a rush into or out of a store and see a Fiero.

Steve

What does the note say?

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
What does the note say?

I saw someone leave a note on a car that they had backed into. The note said "I am leaving this note so that the people that saw me hit your car think I am leaving my contact info"

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
What does the note say?

BOOM !

WTF do you think it says? Come on, last one I wrote said "Hi I have one of these cars as well and a parts car if you want to get in touch call 555-5555 Steve "

Just to make sure no one tries to call me that is a non number.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-31-2014).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

but if he ever has a mid-life crisis he will end up in a Solstice GXP.

Advise him against that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock