hatchback build thread help by KOS
Started on: 07-25-2014 10:27 PM
Replies: 2 (170 views)
Last post by: KOS on 07-26-2014 11:17 PM
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased a wide body and hatch back from Archie last year. Got the wide body on but can't find the instructions for the hatchback now. I searched build threads but I have seen a couple where they are on but can't find any detailed build threads. I may just be missing something when I search.

I have sent Archie a message just haven't heard back yet. Which is no biggie as i thought i would post here too.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

[This message has been edited by KOS (edited 07-25-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks. I guess when I saw that one thread I thought it was for a custom build and not the same hatch. I was hoping for one with more details. I will have to wait till I hear back from Archie.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock