fiero flyer still doing swap kits? by myclang
Started on: 07-24-2014 09:23 PM
Replies: 9 (863 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 10-27-2014 06:43 PM
myclang

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for myclangSend a Private Message to myclangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been trying to get a hold of fiero flyer. would really like to get one of his swap kits, and wiring harnesses for my 97 GTX/GTP donor car I picked up to put in my 85 fiero. posted on his swap kit thread, but it looks like he hasn't posted anything since March. also tried PMing him. can anyone tell me if he's still on here, or if he's still doing it? or should I look elsewhere?

Mike
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phonedawgs on this forum does harness also.
fierorog took over making fieroflyer's mounts.

Not sure what the deal is on fieroflyer as life happens,ppl come and go.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oshkosh starts this weekend. He's probably busy getting planes ready for the show. I know we have been.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is still around. I'm waiting for a harness that he built. Supposedly it got hung up with Canadian postal service. I'm just glad he started communicating again after I sent payment. He's been very helpful after my harness was delayed by Phonedawgz, another case of poor communication.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are mounts / harness?
jraul

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jraulSend a Private Message to jraulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I want to put a sc3800 on my 87 fiero gt and I need a kit could one of you tell me where I can purchase on please and thank you
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jraul:

Hey guys I want to put a sc3800 on my 87 fiero gt and I need a kit could one of you tell me where I can purchase on please and thank you

There really is no kit...Give more info on the swap and I csn tell u all u need to know.
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are ever around Montgomery, I can talk to you about them or show you mine.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does that offer extend to others??
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by myclang:

been trying to get a hold of fiero flyer. would really like to get one of his swap kits, and wiring harnesses for my 97 GTX/GTP donor car I picked up to put in my 85 fiero. posted on his swap kit thread, but it looks like he hasn't posted anything since March. also tried PMing him. can anyone tell me if he's still on here, or if he's still doing it?

DARN Cars

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock