OH my...this CL ad by 2.5
Started on: 07-11-2014 04:49 PM
Replies: 30 (592 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 07-13-2014 06:27 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st of all it dont look like an 88 to me....

http://northernwi.craigslis.../cto/4528881746.html

".......all of your friends will be so jelly when you show up at the mall driving this legend from the 80's and the next time you pull up to a stop light and a bunch of jocks start showing off there car daddy bought them you can leave them in the dust .........this isnt just a car its a life style, its like a unicorn running the daytona 500 with chris angle or david blane or what ever magician is big right now on its back throwing magic rabbits on the track Please text with any questions I have a few more pics I can text ...thanks "

Doh!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't see the decklid or rear window to see if it's an 84, 85, or 86...unless for some reason he wanted it to look like an earlier version. Could be a 1985 SE 2M6. Been seeing those popping up more lately.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

Can't see the decklid or rear window to see if it's an 84, 85, or 86...unless for some reason he wanted it to look like an earlier version. Could be a 1985 SE 2M6. Been seeing those popping up more lately.

I'm guessing 86 , seems the most common and it has a silver looking nose emblem.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got to hand it to the guy. He know how to sell! How do I go about a similar approach trying to sell my Blazer??
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'm guessing 86 , seems the most common and it has a silver looking nose emblem.

Was the silver emblem new for 1986?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

Was the silver emblem new for 1986?

I think so, or late 85 perhaps.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I think so, or late 85 perhaps.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for that. I only knew how to tell an 86 bumperpad car from the third brake light before.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am literally LOL right now!

I always wanted to throw magic rabbits on the track.

Somebody get the VIN.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you kidding me? Is this guy allowed to drive? And if it doesn't sell by today the price goes up !?! Wow.
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome ad!!! Thank you for posting this CL ad! It made my day!! I might just contact him for marketing ideas. Marshal

Sooo jelly!! Bbaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There really is a town there called "Nebagamon" WTF I didn't believe it and had to check. But I got to admit he does have a way with words !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-11-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He may have a way with words, but not grammar. That was quite a hoot to read.

Seriously, if it doesn't sell, he's going to increase the price?
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah, now that dude is a professional used car salesman. What a write up
James_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. That is one hell of a creative way to sell a Fiero. Love his wording and pricing strategy, can't say that he isn't thinking outside the box with this one!
Asphalt Risin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Asphalt RisinSend a Private Message to Asphalt RisinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. ...makes me jelly I'm not closer.

Suited for the daytona 500, and the mall?! ......This must be whats missing in my life.
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never saw an 88 V6 coupe (would be a Formula) with 14" wheels and a luggage rack. Wing was standard on a Formula
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sex sells
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V6--Would have to be 85-88
Spoiler-Not on a Formula
Bumper pads--Unless swapped onto the car, should be an 85 since 86 V6's were either GT or SE with ground effects.
SE quarter windows--Probably narrows it down to an 85 SE. The side pic isn't really detailed enough to see if there are ground effects on the door.
The ad--He's got to be a juvenile.
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guy showed his stupidity by holding his cell phone vertically while taking the pictures, resulting in more ground in the pictures than car. I'm glad he didn't take any videos.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now why didn't the Pontiac execs come up with the name "The Panty Dropper"? I mean, what teenage boy wouldn't have wanted that car??? Might have saved it!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back, Johnny.

Someone should look this guy up. See if he owns up to having authored that ad. While everyone is entitled to a bit of stupidity, I hope this guy has no voting rights or reproductive ability, hopefully.
PFF
System Bot
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats with all the smoke in pic 3 ? Is it from all the hot sex he has had that his pants are on fire?
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wayneman

188 posts
Member since Jun 2014
Just got an idea for a **** movie called "Liquid Sex" starring "Johnny Fiero" Any investors out there?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saved for the archives. What a load of BS.

wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
don't shine a black light on the interior
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in Wayne,we can shoot the movie in my lot of cars I have that didn't sell because I raised the price because no body would buy them.lol!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^LOL^^

Yeah, apparently, he's had enough sex that he needs to sell it to someone else.

Just what a prospective owner wants to worry about all over the car. I don't mind some loose change, but I've gotta draw the limit somewhere.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This car is like liquid sex, the amount of sex you get a month will sky rocket with this car. This car should have been called the panty dropper because when the ladies see it there panties disapear like chris angel is hiding under the hood freakin ladies minds.....

That must only work on the V6 model

....bought the 4cyl 88....nothing

....converted it to a V8...nothing

Maybe I didn't drive it right...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wayneman:

Whats with all the smoke in pic 3 ? Is it from all the hot sex he has had that his pants are on fire?

Probably just had sex in his pants. He does sound a bit... excited.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Probably just had sex in his pants.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive had some stock body Fieros, at least till I changed them. I never had a single girl ever drool over one. FAST is never a word Id use to describle a 2.8 auto. It may FEEL fast because your so low, but the speedo will show otherwise. 30 mph gokarts are fast too. Maybe he means he can afford more hookers since he bought the car so cheap....

If its very clean at all, $1800 is not that bad a price if it runs good too. His ad would have appealed more if it was just:

88 Fiero, 2.8 auto, clean and runs well.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock