Started on: 07-10-2014 12:42 PM
Replies: 12 (340 views)
Last post by: Phil on 08-09-2014 09:16 PM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEFA Annual Swap Meet

When: August 9, 2014

Where: The Fiero Store's spacious new location, 60 A Progress Drive, Manchester, CT

Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.

Bring parts to swap or trade. Tech sessions and raffles are planned.

Purchase needed items that day from The Fiero Store and not only receive a discount, but save shipping.

Bring a picnic lunch and a chair. NEFA will supply the beverages.

See you August 9, 2014

Download the flier: http://fieropride.com/image...014swapMeetFlier.pdf

Gwen (Phil's wife)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEFA's swap meet is coming up soon. Don't miss out on some good deals and a fun day.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Swap Meet is coming up shortly. Don't miss out on a fun day, some good swapping, great discounts on purchases from The Fiero Store and hanging out with Fiero enthusiasts. Bring a picnic lunch for yourself. NEFA is supplying soda and water.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete 88 Front suspension that I will somehow fit in the truck if anyone has a desire for one.

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
I have a HUGE collection of stuff that I can bring, but only a small truck to load. Any requests?
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like some good Fiero merchandise will be available at the NEFA Swap Meet on Saturday. In addition to what Clint is bringing, Old Lar is coming up from FL with some good stuff too. Ray Paulk says he's bringing his Fiero toys also. There will be other merchandise coming in for the day too. And don't forget the discount on merchandise that The Fiero Store is offering that day.

This is a can't miss day for everyone involved. In addition to the items to buy, swap or sell, there will be raffles and a day to enjoy with other Fiero enthusiasts. Bring a lunch and your chair. NEFA is supplying the soda and water. See you all Saturday at The Fiero Store in Manchester, CT..

Gwen (Phil's wife)
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like it's going to be a fun day!
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the weather looks good for Saturday, which is a plus

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of NOS GT sail panels, I recently opened the boxes they were in. They are wrapped in plastic. Bring cash many $100 bills would be nice. I'm bring a set of 87 lace wheels that I had refurbished like new. Even have NOS center caps. I found a NOS sun roof gasket. I have a glass sun roof panel. Some FOCOA floor mat carpets and other stuff that is covered up in the back of my HHR.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Just a reminder that NEFA's Swap Meet at The Fiero Store's spacious location in Manchester, CT, is tomorrow, Saturday, August 9. Come join us for a fun day.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Truck is loaded and ready to go. Unfortunately I only have room for about a 10th of what I've got in storage, but there are a LOT of goodies there people. A GT taillight in good condition, complete wiring harnesses, interior parts, wings, etc, etc, etc. Don't miss out!

------------------
-Nickster

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 08-08-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phil

7033 posts
Member since Apr 99
A big thank you to everyone who came to the Swap Meet today. It was wonderful to see that line up of colorful Fieros and their owners who came to buy, swap, sell, take advantage of the discount that The Fiero Store offered, or just came to join in on the fun. The weather couldn't have been nicer.

The money raised from the raffle items will be donated to the two children's charities that benefit from The Pontiac Celebration Show that is being held in RI in September. Please join us at that show. Check out the Pontiac Celebration Show thread in General Chat or the Event page or go to www.fieropride.com for information in the calendar section........September 19 - 21, 2014.

Again, we thank everyone for coming today and The Fiero Store for inviting NEFA to have our annual swap meet at their spacious location. Fiero people are the best!

Gwen (Phil's wife)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock