Rodney Dickman by jsmorter
Started on: 07-07-2014 08:43 PM
Replies: 10 (714 views)
Last post by: Jfrost on 07-11-2014 09:34 PM
jsmorter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorterSend a Private Message to jsmorterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to commend Rodney on his excellent service. That is so unusual in this day and age.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Y'up, Rodney goes above and beyond...
FieroBobo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

Y'up, Rodney goes above and beyond...

I totally agree. I've been doing business with Rodney off and on for several years. He sells good products at a fair price.
And his service is beyond reproach.

~ Bob ~

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep ,We CHEER for him

GO!! RODNEY

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Yep ,We CHEER for him

GO!! RODNEY

Aww, she even has an R on her shorty shorts, just for Rodney. He's the best.

Jim

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always like to take these times to say yes, he does have great service, and to give my example of his dedication.

A few years back I bought his Getrag shift and select cables. After around 300 miles on them, I one day was driving my GT and attempted to merge onto the interstate. I went to shift into fifth, and heard a snap and was stuck in fifth. I got to the office 10 miles away (thankfully I could limp off the interstate almost directly into the parking lot) and found out that the pivot ball on the shift cable had snapped directly in two.

I had to leave the car at work. I e-mail Rodney, explained my plight, and not only did he ship the replacement part - completely on his dime - but also sent an extra "just in case."

There are not many people out there that can provide that kind of service. Thus if you need something and Rodney makes it, you buy it from him. Don't even second guess it.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 07-08-2014).]

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yea, we are very fortunate to have such a high quality vendor with such high quality products for our 'special' cars!
lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always excellent products and service, Rodney is the best.
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't say enough good things about him. The parts are amazing, the customer service is better than anything I've seen.

I got a short shifter from him, and I was having problems with my trans not going all the way into gear. He helped me sort out the issue which ended up being the Fiero Store shift cable that a previous owner put on. He even told me how to adjust it as I had no clue and couldn't find any information on them.

I always check Rodney's site first to see if he has the part I need before looking elsewhere.
masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Rodney...his Getrag input bearing kit was beyond what could be reasonably expected for $99.

Kit included not only the bearing but all of the machine tooling. Really impressive.
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney has always done a great job by me the several times I've ordered from him, great guy.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay