Started on: 07-07-2014 08:25 PM
Replies: 14 (371 views)
Last post by: tesmith66 on 07-09-2014 06:25 AM
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday, July 7, 2014 around 5:30 PM. I was sitting at the light between Menard's and Costco in St. Peters, MO (waiting to turn left onto Spencer) and saw what appeared to be an 87 GT that sounded like it had a 3800 in it. Anyone here?

BTW, I was in the blue F-250.

------------------
1986 SE Aero coupe.

3.4 DOHC swap is complete and running, now just have to finish the rest of the car...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That could have been my buddy Drew, he lives in St Charles. He's got a 3800sc'd 87 that's pretty nasty. were there any window banners that you could see?
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't look at the windows. It was definitely a 3800 sound (they sound awful, but run great). He turned left towards us and punched it when he got it straightened out. Forgot to mention it was maroon and silver.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, saw the same car at Mid Rivers Mall Best Buy around 5:30pm. I've seen it before, but never tracked the owner down.
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you following me...?

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope. Were you at Best Buy?

BTW, this Fiero has GTP on the quarter windows.
tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, just left Costco.

I do remember seeing something on the quarter window.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you actually live in Jerseyville, you drove by my house. Stalker!

Hmmm. Who owns this car? Kate is selling/did sell hers. I see Fieros all over this area, but can't seem to track down the owners.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 07-08-2014).]

tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually live in the middle of nowhere outside of Jerseyville, but I work at that big airplane company across the street from the airport, so I am closer to you right now than you know

Isn't it strange that there are Fiero owners who aren't on the forum? I always think that's weird.
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Nope. Were you at Best Buy?

BTW, this Fiero has GTP on the quarter windows.

Then that is almost undoubtedly my buddy Drew.
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

94blackbird

192 posts
Member since Jun 2014

Originally posted by tesmith66:

Didn't look at the windows. It was definitely a 3800 sound (they sound awful, but run great). He turned left towards us and punched it when he got it straightened out. Forgot to mention it was maroon and silver.

That's probably my buddy then. He has a set of custom equal length headers into I believe it's a 3" exhaust. He wanted to quiet the car down but it was louder than ever once we got everything installed.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 94blackbird:

Then that is almost undoubtedly my buddy Drew.

Which begs the question, why isn't he on the forum?
94blackbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he is he just doesn't get on muvh if at all
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

I actually live in the middle of nowhere outside of Jerseyville, but I work at that big airplane company across the street from the airport, so I am closer to you right now than you know

Isn't it strange that there are Fiero owners who aren't on the forum? I always think that's weird.

Sortof. I wasn't until recently. First didn't know it was a forum, then didn't want to bother, then couldn't get it to register me. It is annoying that, with so many Fieros in the area, there are so few of them on the forum.

Hmmm. That wouldn't be the one that loses 777s, would it? I used to know a bunch of project managers over there.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 07-08-2014).]

tesmith66

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, that was Malaysia's fault. We do the military stuff here.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock