Splash shields in rear fenderwell by BrittB
Started on: 07-05-2014 01:11 AM
Replies: 5 (243 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 07-05-2014 06:08 PM
BrittB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These rubber sob's are in the way every time I work down in the rear fender well area. Is anyone running without them?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took mine out to replace alternator, can't figure out how they go back in for the lift of me. I would also like to know if I should be driving without them, and if it's ok I might take out the other.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They are there for a reason.

Drive for awhile without them, especially on wet roads, and discover how much "sand" and assorted crud gets all over everything in the lower engine bay area.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I put it back in. I had to remove that as well as the fender well liner to access the side of the transmission to replace the TCC and 3rd gear pressure switch. Not the most simple job but if it doesn't work out I may be selling a Fiero for cheap!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

They are there for a reason.

Drive for awhile without them, especially on wet roads, and discover how much "sand" and assorted crud gets all over everything in the lower engine bay area.

+2

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock