Carpets from Auto-interior.com by dcarrd
Started on: 07-04-2014 10:34 AM
Replies: 4 (258 views)
Last post by: dcarrd on 07-06-2014 01:54 PM
dcarrd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone have any experience with these carpets? Price is $127 for the set and they are available in a few quasi-stock colors...
http://www.auto-interior.com/pontiac9.htm#Fiero
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It says right on the page that their manufacturer is ACC Auto Custom Carpet. I think 'everybody' gets them from there.

I have Charcoal ACC in my GT. I thought the quality was quite good (trim to fit anyway).

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 07-04-2014).]

dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah I saw that, but the price is half of what ACC has them for. I wonder if its just one side, although it states its for both...
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen that often a manufacturer has higher prices when you buy direct from them.
After all, if they undercut their dealers - the dealers would have no business (but 1/2 price is great).

My first carpet I bought was Grey direct from ACC - had to jump through hoops to get it at that time.
The Charcoal I have now was purchased somewhere else for much less and arrived in an ACC box.
dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cleaned my carpet using the Resolve-CLR method and although it got it fairly clean(think im going to repeat the process) It still looks like a 30 year old carpet. New carpet does wonders when redoing an interior and at $160 for both sides with the thick rubber backing t may not be a bad investment. Just not very clear with the color since they have a few shades of the saddle. Did you get the cut pile or loop?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock