Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Neffsville Show! - MAFOA Fall Event 2014 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Neffsville Show! - MAFOA Fall Event 2014 by MAFOA Events
Started on: 06-27-2014 10:22 AM
Replies: 50 (1288 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 09-26-2014 01:00 PM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heavyRfoot:

Me and the wife to be will be there we will be the ones walking around with the picture of my fiero saying its in the shop and im with him for his car. Hope to meet a few good faces up there tomorrow. Went out and got the shirt just so i can stand out from the non fiero people

Love it. You'l find us easily. The Fieros are all together. I won't have mine with either since I'll have my baby along so you're not alone. I won't have a cool shirt though
IP: Logged
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That chair is awesome!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Which of the two of you is driving? You or Mr. Fluffy?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got home. Won 1st place modified class (how'd that happen?) but didn't go there expecting to win. This was another fantastic Fiero show. Friendly people, fancy cars, loads of parts and a good time had by all. Saw some old friends and made some new ones. There were people from PA. NY, NJ, DE, MD, WV,& VA. No one in the Mid Atlantic region but MAFOA could put on a fun event like this. While others have come and gone MAFOA is still going strong.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-20-2014).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How does that old saying go? Oh now I remember ----PICS or it didn't happen
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha!! Fine. Here's your proof!! Over 20 excellent cars showed up and lots of swap meet parts available too. Bright beautiful sunny day with a cool soft breeze blowing through the shady pavilion. Big field of Fieros. It was a beautiful day.

Show field from the pavilion end:

Show field from the other end:

Swap meet tables:

It was an awesome day for a show.
heavyRfoot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got about 100 pics all together but i cant ever get pip to work for me on my laptop. Ill be more then happy to send via email later if someone else wants to put them up
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was so incredibly great to see everyone! I am sorry I was unable to stay longer but thankfully we went home when we did. Unbeknownst to us, my dad was suffering from a minor heart attack. Thankfully, he got to the ER later in the day and had a procedure done this AM to get him on the path to a solid recovery. Both he and I had a great time and it was good to see old friends and put faces to new ones.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures! (I am also not PIP savvy but hopefully someone on here is!)

~ Jen

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4
MAFOA Newsletter Director

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Results are in! We had nearly 2 dozen Fieros in attendance on this beautiful day and enjoyed the hospitality of the Neffsville Rotary Club as they hosted a great show for over 500 vehicles total. Our Fiero Dutch Classic, "show within a show", was a hit as Fiero owners enjoyed each others cars and company. The food was good and the raffle prizes coveted. Below are the official results of the show:

Stock Notchback:
1. Pete Bransky - Red 1984 Coupe
2. Wes Derr - Black 1987 SE
3. Vince Swistak - Black 1986 SE

Stock Fastback:
1. Tom Derr - White 1988 GT
2. Jeff DeDay - MRM 1988 GT
3. Joe Aponick - Red 1986 GT

Custom Notchback/Fastback
1. Charlie Witherspoon - 1986 Red SE
2. Deb Swistak - Black 1988 GT
3. Ron Spencer - MRM 1987 SE

Modified Notchback/Fastback
1. Dennis LaGrua - 1987 Black GT
2. Nate Williams - 1988 Yellow GT
3. Tom Harding - 1986 Blue GT

Daily Driver
1. Dwane Jackson - 1987 MRM GT
2. Gene Weaver - 1987 Black SE
3. Bruce Walters - 1985 Black GT

Best of Show: Nate Williams - Yellow 1988 GT

MAFOA's Annual Meeting was also held and the Board for 2014 will be:

President: Tom Derr
Vice President: Bruce Walters
Treasurer/Membership Director: Bruce Homeyard
Activities Director: Pete Bransky
Asst. Activities Director (PA)/PR: Joe Aponick
Asst. Activities Director (NJ): Dennis LaGrua
Asst. Activities Director (MD): Dwane Jackson
Website/Newsletter Director: Jennifer Goss

Looking forward to some exciting and new events in 2014 - stay tuned!!

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 09-22-2014).]

Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another great show put on by MAFOA! It was a beautiful day and there were many beautiful Fiero's. It was great to have such a nice turnout and get to talk to fellow Fiero enthusiasts.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best Of Show!!

Photo by dajack761
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to the MAFOA BOD for putting on another great event! I really enjoyed the day the entire.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay