anyone can see the timing on the gtfieros forum thread page too
and like I said before, it's a go. Last time they said 30-40% chance of rain and it turned out to be a decent Day!
(same for tomorrow, but who knows, I can't guarantee the weather and how dry or wet it may be in the morning.)
if people don't want their cars possibly getting wet, they don't have to come out. In other words, to each their own, and their own decision.(my schedule looks pretty booked for the rest of the season aside from perhaps a local cruise In or something, so sorry can't reschedule this one unless I cancel it outright).
I may cut the cruise short to end in Niagara-on-the-Lake instead of continuing on to Pt Dalhousie...we will see.
drive safe all.
[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 09-06-2014).]