*NOT MINE* Mera / 328 Kit Car For Sale by akademikjeanius
Started on: 06-20-2014 11:06 PM
Replies: 2 (233 views)
Last post by: Sage on 06-21-2014 07:01 AM
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know the guy(s) selling, haven't seen the car, didn't contact them for any additional (interior?) pics.

Decent price (maybe)

328 Replica For Sale
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Jesus , It doesn't have that God awfull Ferrari Badge glued to the Intake...

Looks like a pretty nice car and the price might be alright to. (this is where someone must rip me and say that the left do-ma-hicky isn't the right thiga-ma-jig and I must be drawned and quartered for my opinion)
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a nice build from the pictures.

Price is good too, provided there are no major mechanical issues. Looks like there might be something going on with the headlight doors, and/or the paint on them, but just going by the pictures, looks good to me. Course, my eyes aren't what they used to be, so anything's possible!

If I had the extra cash "laying around", I'd definitely pick this up just to "have" it.

Good deal for somebody that wants a replica, IMHO.

HAGO!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock