Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Moving to El Paso, Texas. Anybody over there?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Moving to El Paso, Texas. Anybody over there? by ghost187x
Started on: 06-20-2014 02:32 PM
Replies: 10 (269 views)
Last post by: katatak on 07-25-2014 08:45 PM
ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for some Fiero gearheads to get acquainted with before I start my project.

Also own a GTO and G8 GXP .

Any clubs or car shows that happens around there?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are three of us with Fiero's that get together here regularly, plus one ex Fiero owner. What part of El Paso are you going to be moving to?
I am in the El Paso Corvette Club. There are a number of shows, and Cruise In's during the year.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 06-20-2014).]

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Northeast.

Cool thanks!

I seen one Fiero around the neighborhood. Red and had a 3.4 emblem.

It would be cool to link up sometime. Would love to check out other Fieros.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, two of us live in Northeast, so we should be able to get together from time to time.

I have not see the red one. We need to add them to our group.

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 06-21-2014).]

Fiero-Vivo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-VivoSend a Private Message to Fiero-VivoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm the 3rd member of the Lunch Bunch Car Club (used to be Lunch Bunch Fiero Club) who was mentioned by Rick. I have a Formula in which we just installed a completely rebuilt 3.4 with Fiero Store headers and Borla exhaust. It still needs paint and interior but is coming along. Are you in El Paso now or coming in the future? We'll have to get together.

-------------------------Jan Zubeck-------------------------
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, late to the party as usual. I'm the other Fiero owner, live in NE also. Definitely.....let's get together some time.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Sorry, late to the party as usual. I'm the other Fiero owner, live in NE also. Definitely.....let's get together some time.

Frizlefrak...R u the one that used to have the built 3.1in ur car? Came from a guy in Az then was sold to a guy in Amarillo?
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Frizlefrak...R u the one that used to have the built 3.1in ur car? Came from a guy in Az then was sold to a guy in Amarillo?

Nope....I had the red 88 with the 4.9 and white 86 fastback. You're thinking of Jeff88.
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just moved in last week. I'm in the northeast by Ray mena and Marcus Uribe. Looking forward to checking out some Fieros! I'm looking for a 88 gt project.
fierro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierroSend a Private Message to fierroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welcome to El Paso. Another fiero owner here (still a work in progress) live in the east side. Post some pics when you get your fiero.

[This message has been edited by fierro (edited 07-24-2014).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh how I miss my El Paso Fiero Family..............Wo is me! It's a one man show in my garage these days. Hard to have a Union break when there is only one Union member! Here's a little trip down memory lane!

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock