Fieros in Arkansas ?? by Vesquar
Started on: 06-19-2014 12:46 PM
Replies: 12 (391 views)
Last post by: GADJet on 06-29-2014 12:52 AM
Vesquar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are all the fieros at ?? I have never seen a fiero in Arkansas other than the one I bought. I know of one member that is in the state. Is that really the only fieros around !?! I'd like to meet some local Arkansans
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am here. I've owned a whole lot of Fieros.

There are a few others. Most are not on Pennocks. We've tried to put clubs together in the past but people's cars have been in and out of various states of repairs and most everyone is spread out across the state.

GADjet (Allen) here on the forum is a former multi-Fiero owner. ARFiero (Shelby) here on the forum has owned a few Fieros also (I currently own one of his former cars). He's in the UK currently but he owns my old '88 Formula that's in storage. SuperDutyCritter (Chris) here on the forum is the head of the Arkansas Pontiac Association (arkansaspontiacs.org) and currently owns a very nice black '88 GT, and a nice stable of other Pontiacs including an older Trans Am and Solstice. I am not a member of the APA, but him and myself are the only two that have brought Fieros to the local cruise-ins on regular basis.

The owner of Fabulous Finds antique store here in Little Rock owns a Zimmer Quicksilver Fiero. If you don't know what that is Google it; it's a aftermarket built kit car conversion using a Fiero with roughly around 176 cars built. He's a good guy, and I met up with him when I had one of my Fieros in a car show some years back. He's not a Fiero enthusiast per say but he knows a good deal about them due to his Quicksilver ownership.

The owner of Audio1 here in Little Rock, Scott Holmes, was an avid Fiero kit car builder. He's built well over a dozen kit cars, but they were never the best quality builds (he cut a lot of corners). I believe he's currently got completely out of Fiero ownership, and never was really an enthusiast (just built kit cars to build them).

There's a good handful of Fiero owners in northwestern Arkansas which is the largest concentration (Fayetteville, Eureka Springs, that sort of area). Most are not on Pennocks. One in particular, member HTXtremes, lives between Eureka and Harrison. He was working on a custom tube frame Fiero with a Ferrari F40 replica body.

There was a member who lived out in Rose Bud with a Fiero in need of some repairs, but I haven't seen him post in a few years now and not sure what he's up to.

Little Rock back when Fieros where still "new" had Fiero Restoration of Little Rock. The gentleman that owned it I met up with well over a decade ago and then lost contact. I was selling a few Fieros back then and he contacted me about them. He lived out well north of Pinnacle Mountain and owned about two dozen cars at his height. I haven't heard from him in forever and a day.

Everyone else I've known at some point has pretty much gotten out of the hobby.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 06-19-2014).]

Vesquar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well thats just depressing, i actually picked up my fiero off of i-30 in little rock near park plaza in the ghetto. So basically there is no hope of getting around to meeting fiero people that could give me pointers with my car.. Sad, but thank you for the info.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to live out there by Park Plaza in mid-town; actually you used to be able to see both of my Fieros around there as I drove them all the time, and there's another guy that has a GT over there in the large condo complex behind the mall (haven't been over there in a while since I got the heck out of that area).
Vesquar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea I havnt seen any others in that area. Im hoping when i move to conway I see some. I really hope i find locals.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, a little off topic, but not too much

Where is everyone in this thread from in Arkansas? I grew up in Mena, about an hour south of Ft. Smith in Polk County. It was by far one of the prettiest places I have ever lived, right at the foot of the Ozark Mountains.

God would I LOVE to have my Fiero in Arkansas, and get some people toget to go on a Cruise. In Mena the end of Main Street goes right up into the mountains. Along the way at the top, Rich Mountain, is a great place to have a BBQ / Picnic.

Vesquar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Russellville, I believe freak is in little rock. I haven't Been to mena since I was little
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were at LRAFB for a couple of years I counted a total of 12 Fiero's in those two years. Oh and I had what's left of my 88GT choptop in the garage... Thanks Whodumbass!!!
Vesquar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats left ?? does that by anychance you need to sell it to someone who will love it so you have more garage room
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vesquar:

whats left ?? does that by anychance you need to sell it to someone who will love it so you have more garage room

No it's not for sale... maybe one day I will finish it or actually start on it. There's a back story there, basically "Whodumbass" is the biggest thief every to hit the Fiero community.
Vesquar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh ok, did you chop the top yourself ??
PFF
System Bot
Vesquar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VesquarSend a Private Message to VesquarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vesquar

104 posts
Member since Jun 2014
Oh ok, did you chop the top yourself ??
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You really should check out the whodeanie trash. He deserves to rot away in a cell from what he did to several people on here.

I'm in SE Arkansas. Star City to be exact. I'm out of the game for the moment. Waiting on a little job to throw me some $$ so I can fix that problem.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock