Need a bit of help! by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 06-18-2014 07:20 PM
Replies: 2 (149 views)
Last post by: TopNotch on 06-19-2014 02:35 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, we are broke on the Rotin project and to keep moving forward instead of buying a harness I will just make one with the guys in the club. What I need is a really good thread describing how to do it and what to use and where to put it. John is going to be not available for a long time due to worldly events. I would like to see pics front and back side of the engine too or, is anyone willing to let me copy theirs to save time?? We would like to get this thing running soon or at very least in car. I refuse to give up so I am redirecting efforts to any part of the car I can to get it moving along with zero budget.
I have a set of gt tail lights I would trade for a harness done. they are in good shape with a little de lam at the top
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry I can't help. But you are truely awesome sir!
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock