Started on: 06-18-2014 12:51 PM
Replies: 6 (133 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 06-19-2014 10:44 PM
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was one of our members here that came to my barbecue gatherings and he had mentioned a shop in Richmond that works on Fieros.

For the life of me I can't remember the member or the shop. Getting old I guess.

So any information would be greatly appreciated since I need a couple of gremlins chased down and my AC fixed.

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can't find the place down there. We are not too far and offer Nationwide Pickup & Delivery.

http://www.fierofantasyconcepts.com/
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What every happen to ur blue ttop car? Havent heard u mention it..

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

What every happen to ur blue ttop car? Havent heard u mention it..

That's the one I need the electrical gremlins and AC fixed in.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

That's the one I need the electrical gremlins and AC fixed in.

O...Electrical gremlins suck and AC issue isnt far behind. Whats it doing or not doing?
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

O...Electrical gremlins suck and AC issue isnt far behind. Whats it doing or not doing?

Electrically, it tries to restart itself after turning off and it's way over charging the battery. Had to have the battery jumped and there was enough reverse charge it melted AAA's heavy duty jumper cables.

It appears I have both a starter and alternator problem but beyond that I don't know what's up. When it's running it holds proper voltage, idles properly and glows the exhaust manifolds...the last item will be resolved, taking it in to remove/delete the cat and the rattling muffler with a new Spintech muffler and C6 resonator tips...as for the A/C problem I don't know where to start. Had dye put in the system and no leaks were found, compressor clutch engages and fan kicks on but cold air after recharge lasts only about a week. So, there's a leak somewhere in the system...but where?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Electrically, it tries to restart itself after turning off and it's way over charging the battery. Had to have the battery jumped and there was enough reverse charge it melted AAA's heavy duty jumper cables.

It appears I have both a starter and alternator problem but beyond that I don't know what's up. When it's running it holds proper voltage, idles properly and glows the exhaust manifolds...the last item will be resolved, taking it in to remove/delete the cat and the rattling muffler with a new Spintech muffler and C6 resonator tips...as for the A/C problem I don't know where to start. Had dye put in the system and no leaks were found, compressor clutch engages and fan kicks on but cold air after recharge lasts only about a week. So, there's a leak somewhere in the system...but where?

I have never heard or seen a Fiero try to restart itself. Over charging issue I have seen before and it somewhat common. AC leaks r thr worst to find but one that size should be pretty easy to find unless down by the condensor.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock