Sold my 79 Actual mile 1987 Fiero today by ED77KATR
Started on: 06-15-2014 01:04 PM
Replies: 5 (595 views)
Last post by: fierocarparts on 06-27-2014 11:38 AM
ED77KATR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED77KATRSend a Private Message to ED77KATREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title said... Its Gone! .... Off to a Great home in Texas. For everyone here, I plan on staying Healthy & will always be Part of this Great Forum. Big Thank You to all!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good for you!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd bet I know where it went

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ed is a GREAT guy and is a wonderful host! Wish we could've spent more time with y'all. Now I gotta get you to part with your "time machine". I could bring you a running Fiero. Hopefully it will be low mileage.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Steve on the buy!
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! Put PB blaster and liquid wrench in holes to get engine free. Removed busted windshield, replaced with OEM from same build time. Removing original tires/wheels and installing turbo wheels with newer tires. Save the 79 mile tires for display. Should be easy to get "most original" with this car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock