Started on: 06-13-2014 08:59 PM
Replies: 9 (1138 views)
Last post by: Racer_JT on 06-26-2019 06:06 AM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As many of you remember, the Huffaker Goodwrench Fiero went up for auction at Barrett Jackson in Arizona back in 2009 and I have been trying to find out who acquired it. So I decided to check out Youtube and I simply wanted to see video of the car back in it's race days. I found a video that was posted in 2012 and I thought that it was a retro video from the earlier years.............until I noticed that the car had Hoosier front tires instead of Goodyear which threw up a red flag. I contacted the motolocator website and he confirmed that he filmed the video in 2012 at the Sonoma raceway here in California. He also said that the owner had several cars on display and he did not participate in the race. Since Sonoma is about 1.5 hours away from me, I will probably attend more of these Historic races with the hopes of getting pictures of the car and/or the owner to sign up on this forum. I'll try to keep this updated so it doesn't go into the archives for you race car guys The owner has not done any cosmetic restoration to the car. The GM decals are still torn in the same spots as seen at the 25th show.
Here is the video from 2012:
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow cool!
Good hunting!
So...When is the IMSA reunion? I will be there!!!!
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An IMSA show WOULD be pretty cool. Not sure how many would attend. I think we would need to contact individuals and try to get an agreement of the best place to hold it (ie most attendance).
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Wow cool!
Good hunting!
So...When is the IMSA reunion? I will be there!!!!

The hunt isn't over. I still have to find the guy and convince him to sign up.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$10,000 and you can have my car I am so busy I never drive it anymore. I take it out to make sure she runs but that is about it. Rick B
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

$10,000 and you can have my car I am so busy I never drive it anymore. I take it out to make sure she runs but that is about it. Rick B

Don't do it Rick! You'll regret it!

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:
Don't do it Rick! You'll regret it!

He knows what he's doing. I'll take his offer.....then Fred will counter the offer. Next thing you know, we're in a bidding war and I'm out $40,000
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

He knows what he's doing. I'll take his offer.....then Fred will counter the offer. Next thing you know, we're in a bidding war and I'm out $40,000

would be nice but $10,000 takes her home with lots of history. Rick B

Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2019 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock