Laying Low, but not gone by DrCPU
Started on: 06-04-2014 01:26 PM
Replies: 1 (213 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-05-2014 09:10 AM
DrCPU

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been a long while since I've posted anything. Real life getting in the way. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone! The Taz was leaking oil last fall and I put Taz away. Finally got around to getting under the car and, yup, the gasket for the filter bypass rotted away. I called Archie at the number I had and found his new number. Sad to seem him retire (even partially so). SPoke to him to find out what life has been doing to him and in a second he told me I had the Moroso 23770 bypas and needed new Moroso 97321 and 97322 gaskets. He had the number from memory.

I'll really miss him. A decade of contact, sales and service from him and I can say I've never dealt with anyone who knows his work so well. Too bad Chris and Rob didn't take over the business and hope they stay in the Fiero world somehow.

Dave (aka DrCPU - TazmnDvl)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock