Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Minnesota Fieros Forever Show n' Shine (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Minnesota Fieros Forever Show n' Shine by Silicoan86
Started on: 06-03-2014 06:26 PM
Replies: 48 (1621 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 07-25-2014 09:21 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Hate that I'm going to miss this... I planned my whole summer vacation around Minnesota but this show fell outside the window.

Driving up from Texas? Coming for the Tyler Shipman Memorial Show?
IP: Logged
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hate that I'm going to miss this... I planned my whole summer vacation around Minnesota but this show fell outside the window.

The LAST Texan that showed up here... had a great time. Just ask Blake himself!
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

I don't think I'll be doing the MFF meet in the morning, I'll be heading right to Car Craft. Justa6 can I park by you?

what time are you planning on getting there? I'll be at the show for a while tomorrow also and i'll check and see if we have the space. if we do, sure! i can let you know tomorrow (i dont rope off the spots, one of the guys we park with does.)
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I worded that awkwardly... I actually came and went already towards the end of June. I ran a marathon in Duluth, rode roller coasters at the Mall of America, Walked across the headwaters of the Mississippi at Itasca State Park and fought giant flies at the northernmost point in the Continental US Northwest Angle.

A Fiero show would have been the icing on the cake, but they do allow Texans to roam freely in Minnesota.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I worded that awkwardly... I actually came and went already towards the end of June. I ran a marathon in Duluth, rode roller coasters at the Mall of America, Walked across the headwaters of the Mississippi at Itasca State Park and fought giant flies at the northernmost point in the Continental US Northwest Angle.

A Fiero show would have been the icing on the cake, but they do allow Texans to roam freely in Minnesota.

What?! NEXT time... let us know when you're in town! I live about 15 minutes from the MOA/Airport and we certainly enjoy entertaining out-of-towners when the opportunity arises!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two cars here so far... Come on out!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
make that 8 cars.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone who came out for a few hours. With a few cars coming & going, we had a total of 12 cars at Wagner's Drive-In. Thankfully the weather held out just long enough for us to eat lunch - then rained hard for about 5-10 minutes right at 1pm... and almost everyone split!

Hopefully this link works as a "public" gallery for anyone not on Facebook: MFF Show & Shine 2014 @ Wagner's Drive In

Silicoan86, his wife, and I waited out the rain - then made our way over to St. Paul to the Car Craft Nationals 2014 Car Show. This is an awesome show, with about 5-7k cars on site throughout the weekend. There about 9 or 10 Fieros there from what we saw and/or heard about. Anything from a clean bone-stock 4cyl coupe, to the "Silver Bullet" with it's gleaming 383 SBC.

Again, hopefully the gallery link works for you: Car Craft Summer Nationals 2014

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 07-21-2014).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
picture links work for me.

thanks for posting
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay