new to the forum by clydefrog4963
Started on: 05-31-2014 07:39 PM
Replies: 8 (223 views)
Last post by: DL10 on 06-01-2014 08:43 AM
clydefrog4963

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for clydefrog4963Send a Private Message to clydefrog4963Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I live in central IL, just bought my first fiero in march for $700. 88 iron duke 5 speed. Love it, haven't done much to it except add a couple pegasus decals to the front fenders, GT center caps, master and slave clutch cylinder, new head unit, and probably 3 total cans of seafoam for the vacuum lines, crank case, and tank. New air filter, oil change, and plugs and wires too. She runs beautifully aside from an occasional high idle.... I don't get that one really, it'll idle high every now and then... and i'll let it sit at a stop sign for 30 seconds or so and it'll finally die down to normal idle... I'm thinking the fuel filter possibly. It gets 30 miles to the gallon, I got a vavle cover leak so I got a new gasket I'm putting in tonight or tomorrow. Anyway the people in the fiero facebook group I'm in are very helpful. Met another local fiero guy and hung out and took some glamour shots last weekend. Glad to be part of the club! I've also owned a 96 v6 camaro, 93 blazer 4.3, 93 fox body 4 banger mustang hatchback, a 99 trans am firehawk, and a 98 5 speed v6 mustang. Currently only have the fiero, but I love her to death!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. always great to see a newbie sign on!!!

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60 - SOLD
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness!
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to PFF! Install PIP (Pennocks Image Poster) at the bottom of the screen and then start posting pics!!!!!

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, fellow 88 duke owner!

------------------

The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

clydefrog4963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for clydefrog4963Send a Private Message to clydefrog4963Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is me and Mayor Mcturd (Pat)'s Red Formula. Yeah I know, i need new taillights. :-P The spoiler is off an 83 trans am.... i bought it this way and I know what it's from because the junk yard (im assuming) wrote "83 trans am" under it :-P

[This message has been edited by clydefrog4963 (edited 06-01-2014).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slam 'er down like your friend's Formula and you're all set... except for the tail lights.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. My first Fiero cost me about $600. You are off to a good start.

------------------

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum.... I live in Bloomington. I just met Pat a few weeks ago, next time you get together I'll try and meet up too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock