I bought my first Fiero by pcgold
Started on: 05-28-2014 11:29 PM
Replies: 12 (357 views)
Last post by: Rick 88 on 05-31-2014 07:21 PM
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics added down below

Just made the deal tonight. She comes home tomorrow. Will post pics then.

88 GT T-top, auto, black, tan leather interior. Only 25,210 miles. 17 inch aftermarket wheels. Beautiful shape. Everything works as it should.

She's in the Registry.

Previous owner bought it from Ohio and imported to Canada about 6 or 7 years ago.

[This message has been edited by pcgold (edited 05-31-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, welcome to the madness!
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed, welcome. Sounds like a steal. Take care of it!

PS: I also love how everyone says "I bought my first Fiero," it's like they know they'll be buying more
Slow91GP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slow91GPSend a Private Message to Slow91GPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!

^ I was sure to include "first" in my intro topic, a yellow 88 Formula came to mind
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
think i know which car you bought, looks mint!

[This message has been edited by FieroCanada (edited 05-29-2014).]

dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
congrats, there are two specific instructions for looking after Fiero: never get it wet; and, most importantly: no matter how much it cries or begs, never, ever feed it after midnight. If you do it will multiply lol
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dcarrd:

congrats, there are two specific instructions for looking after Fiero: never get it wet; and, most importantly: no matter how much it cries or begs, never, ever feed it after midnight. If you do it will multiply lol

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yahoo! Congratulations! Merry Christmas!
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brought her home last night. Love it, but not as much as the kids. They wouldn't let me take her to work today. They took her to school. Pics to come.
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!

What part of Canada are you in?

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on acquiring your 1988 (CJB) T-Top Fiero GT!
Your kids are very fortunate to have such trusting parents!
"Brought her home last night. Love it, but not as much as the kids. They wouldn't let me take her to work today. They took her to school."
What was the reaction from their schoolmates?
Did it arrive back home unscathed (LOL)?
Have a wonderful Saskatchewan summer and happy motoring!

PFF
System Bot
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics. A little dirty on the bottom. Leather is perfect. 17" wheels. #852 in the Registry. Went to Cars and Concepts May 1988, Done in June 88. Washed her yesterday - No leaks!! Woohoo!!! Imported to Canada April, 2008 with only 11,000 miles on her.

Love the rumble from the engine and dual exhaust.

And her garage mate.

School pals think she's cool. Came home without a scratch on her. Boys fought over her today. I took her. Serves them right.

Seq, Sunny (today) Saskatoon. Can't believe I find a CJB right in my back yard. Went on sale online Wednesday night. Figured I had to act quickly. Looked at her Thursday and bought her immediately.

[This message has been edited by pcgold (edited 05-31-2014).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice car! Put some stock gold 88 GT wheels on it and it will look almost showroom. Great looking MG too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock