These cars have a habit of multiplying by Jfrost
Started on: 05-27-2014 12:26 PM
Replies: 4 (202 views)
Last post by: Jfrost on 05-27-2014 01:15 PM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not even two weeks after selling my GTP I've added another car to my fleet, this one being an 87 Fiero GT. I've been scrounging Craigslist on and off for the last few years for a donor car to replace my current rust ridden Fiero. This new one has 136k miles on it but somehow has near negligible surface rust in the normal trouble spots. It has a slipping clutch and a few other minor things that need attention but I was able to get a great deal on it. This car will get the 3800 swapped cradle that currently is in my 86 GT, and is currently the 3rd Fiero I've owned.

Very clean and rust free trunk corners!

Carbon fiber wrapped console parts

Some items I'll be removing shortly:

These are neon lights:

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Earl's old car I believe. I helped him with the clutch, sorry about that I guess . Was sorry to see it on CL but glad it went to a good home.
dcarrd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just revived my 84 and and im buying a rust free 85 donor on Monday. My 84 is a Michigan car with a 350 swap and the rear upper frame rails are rusted out. I just look at it as another Fiero being saved.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Judging by the rear view mirror, Satan's weekend ride was an old Fiero
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Earl's old car I believe. I helped him with the clutch, sorry about that I guess . Was sorry to see it on CL but glad it went to a good home.

You would be correct, I bought this from Earl. No worries on the clutch as it is still drive able but will slip on harder acceleration. Earls a great guy and he was also glad it will be getting lots of attention and TLC. He is interested in seeing the swap progress and I promised him a ride once it's done. Time to get working!

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Judging by the rear view mirror, Satan's weekend ride was an old Fiero

That and the antenna too and I'm sure the neons were red as well haha.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

[This message has been edited by Jfrost (edited 05-27-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock