Benevento Dash Trim kits by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 05-25-2014 03:57 PM
Replies: 4 (449 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 05-27-2014 03:06 PM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have any experience with these guys? Sounds like a great product and very reasonably priced. Any pics of installed kits would be great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.beneventous.com/Default.aspx

------------------
My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My recommendation would be to consider hydrographics for the bezels etc. for me it was cheaper and certainly easier than applying a dash kit.

Nolan

Edit to add: Nice 88 GT by the way, but then I'm partial having a red 88 GT too.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 05-25-2014).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another option is to buy the raw material and make you own kit. Much cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-...&hash=item3ccbd33255

search 3M DI NOC to see other pattern options.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

My recommendation would be to consider hydrographics for the bezels etc. for me it was cheaper and certainly easier than applying a dash kit.

Nolan

Edit to add: Nice 88 GT by the way, but then I'm partial having a red 88 GT too.

I own a sign shop so I have access to wrap vinyl. I just googled hydrographics and found a place about 20 miles from me that does that, Really cool but I was drawn to the thick, visual depth and liquid surface-tension look of the Benevento Dash kits.

Thanks Sourmug, love the look of the 88 GT with the lowered stance and those side scoops but I can't claim credit. it was that way when I bought it.

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump now that everyone is back from holiday... Anyone with direct experience or pics?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock