TO THE GUY WITH THE WHITE FIERO IN CANANDAIGUA NEW YORK by huracan2015
Started on: 05-22-2014 06:44 PM
Replies: 13 (647 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 05-27-2014 08:08 AM
huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I saw my first Fiero on the road, while driving my own! You were going down Main Street around 5:43 PM today. I was driving a bright blue '87 GT and waived but I was on the other side and there was too much traffic so you probably missed me. I just thought it would be cool to find the owner!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess you aren't a member here?
spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for the last years i was living in rochester i never saw any other fieros either,,,,,heck i used to drive both my maroon and my gold fiero around cangaigua all the time heading into the va out there
fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in rochester ny and rarely see a fiero. Its a bummer. If I do I start screaming.

------------------
FIEROBUG!!!!!!!!!!

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we should get together some time so we all can see each others fieros!!! I'm in Syracuse and only one other active fiero owner other then me around here that has a car or cars on the road .....I'm sure I can spark his interest in a get-together!! might also attract some peeps from buffalo too!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been thinking about starting a club for all of us in Upstate, NY. In the past 5 years I've seen over 30 Fieros in and around Rochester alone.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep things posted, you might attract some interest from Pennsylvania.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have any tips for me? Is there anything legal involved? It would be a nonprofit club btw. Just for fun, like meet at car shows, maybe breakfast once and awhile, that kind of stuff.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We started one called nyfoc and nobody wanted to do anything ...so I stopped the web site and everything ... If you want to do a meet and greet I'm all in .... But just about wire out for traviling !! Also anybody interested in going to carlsile for the all gm show ??
FDRN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FDRNSend a Private Message to FDRNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm outside of Binghamton. Anybody in this area

mderue

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all. I am also in the Rochester area.

Weather and time permitting , I try to visit the Stoney's family resturant car show Wednesday nights. I drive my fiero, but park in the back, leaving the front for the older cars. Maybe we can get a fiero showing? ( Lyell ave just off 390)

I use my fiero as a daily driver. 87 gt, red, in the penfield area.
PFF
System Bot
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mderue:

Hi all. I am also in the Rochester area.

Weather and time permitting , I try to visit the Stoney's family resturant car show Wednesday nights. I drive my fiero, but park in the back, leaving the front for the older cars. Maybe we can get a fiero showing? ( Lyell ave just off 390)

I use my fiero as a daily driver. 87 gt, red, in the penfield area.

I go to Log Cabin on Wednesday nights, and one time there was 5 Fieros we all lined up. I'd really like to get a bunch of us together for the big show at Badgerow Park June 8th.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry, other side of state

dan
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Keep things posted, you might attract some interest from Pennsylvania.

Ha! Pittsburgh....ewwww.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock