Sayin' Hi by Metalflake
Started on: 05-22-2014 02:59 PM
Replies: 10 (257 views)
Last post by: woodyhere on 05-24-2014 09:36 AM
Metalflake

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetalflakeSend a Private Message to MetalflakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New to the forum. Hoping to buy the car I lusted over in high school in the near future, just wanted to say that this has to be one of the best community resources I've found on ANY subject on the net. Been reading the build threads and tech discussion with envy and anticipation - keep up the good work y'all!

Cheers, Scott
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELCOME!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Metalflake
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welcome to the addiction
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sooo... what's your preference? Stock? Custom? Original? Swaps? Notch? Fastback? One of each?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Scott! Post pics once you have something!

(p.s. my wife's from Valleyfield! )
Metalflake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetalflakeSend a Private Message to MetalflakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Sooo... what's your preference? Stock? Custom? Original? Swaps? Notch? Fastback? One of each?

86-88 GT, manual, stock for now but with visions of a Northstar swap down the road, as well as aftermarket body work (stage 2 side scoops, 355-style nose), lowered & tweaked suspension with low-profile rubber. Been slavishly reading every page of Zac88GT's autocross-inspired Northstar swap, realising just how big a job it is, but still feeling inspired. Also been looking at Yellowstone's gorgeous Amida G1 interior - now THAT's what a Fiero should look like inside! To dream, to dream...

[This message has been edited by Metalflake (edited 05-26-2014).]

Metalflake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetalflakeSend a Private Message to MetalflakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Metalflake

11 posts
Member since May 2014

Originally posted by Neils88:

Welcome Scott! Post pics once you have something!

(p.s. my wife's from Valleyfield! )

Thanks, will do. I'm not actually in Valleyfield - located on the other side of the Soulanges canal, but Valleyfield's the closest large town to me. Nobody knows where the heck Les Coteaux is...

woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bunch of years ago I was traveling across Canada on Hwy 2. I had a 69 Olds 442, wife and 2 little boys. A tire went bad and I made a forced stop in a small town, can't remember where. It was on a Sunday. I only had US currency, and not much of that. It was worth less than the Canadian dollar at the time. These generous folks put a new inexpensive tire on my 442, took my US currency with a smile and well wishes for the rest of our trip. Never once saying or acting like my money was worth less. Once we got back in the states we stopped at the first fast food place we saw. We only had Canadian money left at that time. We put in our order, kids drooling, and when it came we tried to pay with Canadian money. They wouldn't take the money regardless of the exchange rate. We walked out with 2 very upset little boys. So, a welcome to our Canadian brothers and a hear felt thanks for a kindness so many years ago!

------------------
woodys 427

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay