Started on: 05-11-2014 11:44 AM
Replies: 10 (534 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 05-13-2014 03:35 PM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm having a hard time figuring out how this tank got bent so bad. The heater lines and the AC lines are crushed too. No evidence of "off roading" on the underside of the car other than the tank and lines? If cars could talk!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
speed bump?
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if someone put a floor jack under it? I had a parts car that looked like someone did the same damage to the bottom of the trunk.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

I wonder if someone put a floor jack under it? I had a parts car that looked like someone did the same damage to the bottom of the trunk.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The evidence of off roading would wash away, but the dents wouldnt.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

i see you have decided to go with a smaller tank option to save weight of that heavy fuel.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put it back in the car and hook it up to your air compressor to get it back into shape. You might think i'm joking....
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I loaded and unloaded my Formula on the transporter it bottomed out on the tank too. I caught it in time and put wooden blocks on the ramps so there wasn’t any damage, just scuff marks. How are your floor pans?
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That damage is from running over an animal. Probably a mangled deer.

------------------

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a tank out back that looks like that. PO has a long dirt road leading to his parents house.
He didn't slow down for anything
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock