New to OKC, who's out there? by crazyred84
Started on: 05-09-2014 05:34 PM
Replies: 12 (319 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 05-16-2014 09:42 AM
crazyred84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyred84Send a Private Message to crazyred84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, Thought Id introduce myself around here. I recently got stationed in OKC (more specifically, Tinker AFB) after joining the Air Force last year. I have a 1984 Red SE with a 2.5L and a 5 Speed Isuzu that me and my Dad rebuilt for my 16th. Hoping soon enough to do a 3800sc/F23 swap, but aren't we all? So I'll be around!

Anyways, just wanted to to see who else out there is in the area (since I lost all of my Fiero friends from West Michigan), and wondering where all the good Fiero scrap yards are around here. Went to one last weekend and they didn't have a single one

Also, are there any clubs in the area? Anyone get together on the weekend?

-crazyred84
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Yeah, I haven't found one Fiero in my area in a yard and I've done homework. Hopefully someone will chime in on your area. It's getting harder and harder to find these things.
crazyred84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyred84Send a Private Message to crazyred84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jason88notchie. Didn't realize how good I had it back home. My nearest junk yard had at least a dozen fiero's, all models. Never had a problem finding what I needed!

-crazyred84
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a club in the area. There is a member who works at Tinker he has a red '88 coupe with a 3800SC. Let me see if I can get their contact infor for you. You could always travel down I35 a couple of hours and hang out with NTFC.
crazyred84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyred84Send a Private Message to crazyred84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tom. Give me some dates and I'll see If I can make it down. Cars out of service at the moment, but should be back up soon!

I think I actually met that red 88 a couple weeks ago on base here. He was in a hurry so we didn't get to talk much.

-crazyred84
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A good wrench in the OKC area is Tom Meyers over in Minco. Send me a PM and I'll get his number to you. We have a group here that normally meets the 2nd Sunday of the month. This Sunday being Mother's day, we moved our meeting to next Sunday. We'll be meeting at Jim's at NW 39th and Council. Where on Tinker do they have you working?

Jim H
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to Oklahoma and thank you for your service. I'm 30 miles northeast of Tulsa, but I will be heading to Tinker for the airshow next month.

http://www.tinker.af.mil/airshow/

Tinker always puts on a great show.
crazyred84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyred84Send a Private Message to crazyred84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
J-Holland: They have me working on AWACS up here, computers to be specific. I just got a new clutch in the car yesterday, so I'm gonna test the waters and drive it around this week. Hopefully by next weekend I'll have a little more trust in her. PM sent on that number.

Thanks Quad Raider. I'm sure I'll be at that air show, probably working it though . I hope it's a good one, It'll be my first one down here. Let me know if you're coming down and we can meet up somewhere

-crazyred84

[This message has been edited by crazyred84 (edited 05-11-2014).]

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

Jim
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazyred, If you have the time this Sunday (The 18th), Fiero Club Oklahoma will be meeting at Jim's at NW 39th and Council from 1530 until we decide to leave. Let me know if you are interested.

Jim H
crazyred84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyred84Send a Private Message to crazyred84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks J-Holland, I'd love to. I'll clear my schedule and see you guys there.

-crazyred84
PFF
System Bot
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
crazyred84

Welcome to the area!

I am not far from OKC...since I am so far north now...I reside in Leonard, TX and apart of the NTFC. I always have a few Fiero projects going on and love to share

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock