Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Spotted heading into Tulsa, red notchback with aero nose.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Spotted heading into Tulsa, red notchback with aero nose. by Quad Raider
Started on: 05-07-2014 01:17 PM
Replies: 7 (258 views)
Last post by: Quad Raider on 05-18-2014 02:40 PM
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Southbound on Highway 169 this morning at 7am from Owasso and took the exit to Pine Street. I think it had Illinois plates.

If a Fiero isn't an '87 coupe like mine, I don't know how to identify the different models. It had the SE on the sail panels and a wing. Looked like a nice car.

[This message has been edited by Quad Raider (edited 05-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it is a red 86 se illinois liscence plate sailit4 it is my bros car really a good looking car and nice owner. if you see him give him a wave.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will. I didn't get a close look at the car for very long but what I did see was nice.
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we see a picture?

------------------
Goody

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't able to snap one. I thought the car was going to take the same exit I was, but he took the Pine Street exit instead of the I-244 one headed to downtown Tulsa. I had just caught up to him when he exited.
lilred 86 se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilred 86 seSend a Private Message to lilred 86 seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep that was me. I finally got spotted. Daily Driver is down and I have to drive the fiero for a few days. Oh whoa is me. Quad Raider I live in Owasso give me a shout if your ever have spare time.

Just a heads up Mazda CX9 owners: if your water pump goes out expect $1500 repair bill just to replace the pump. It is chain driven by the timing gears and the motor has to come out. And also be careful it might also get your transfer case guts to. Expensive!!! Not what I was expecting when I figured out it was a water pump causing the leak.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geez, that sucks. But at least you have a cool backup car.

I'd love to see your Fiero up close. Do you ever come to downtown Tulsa? Maybe we could meet up at lunch time one of these days.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red SE with an aero nose at the Renaissance Festival in Muskogee yesterday. Didn't have time to take a photo and completely forgot to look at the license tag. Sharp car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock