Let's see if I finally got this pic insert figured out yet...
It looks like you copied the Email & IM link and added the [IMG] tags, which won't work. It also looks like the IMG link formatting within your photobucket account isn't setup right. It should not have any [URL] tags, just [IMG] tags. I copied the IMG link, then deleted everything except what was within the two [IMG] brackets. Here they are with the right formatting
So, the pic at Indy was from the 30th last summer. The next one was taken a week or so prior to going to the 30th and the engine shot was from the summer of 2012. I had all of the seals replaced, the oil and water pumps replaced, new sparks, transmission serviced and a new starter put on (there was something else done to the engine but I can't think of it at the moment, mtbi sucks...). I also had the a/c system completely replaced and the power steering conversion done at this time along with moving the battery up front. I also upgraded the brakes to TFS vented front rotors, put new rotors/calipers on the back, and then later added the upgraded brake booster I found out about at the 30th (the one sold here in the mall) and now I have plenty adequate brakes for street use. Would definitely not track it though. I have recently acquired the Wilwood 12" brake kit, but will not be installing for some time as I will need to upgrade to 16" rims first. Since then I've replaced the heater core and my brother and I fixed the tach to read the V8 input properly. Right before I came to Korea I backed over a curb and it ripped open the muffler. I got a new one, but did not have time to get it installed. As soon as I get back that will be done and the cruise control will be hooked up and finally it will be 100% mechanically operational (so I pray...). I have a few other small things to do after that and will post pics as I get them done. I still owe everyone some pics of the P/S. I'll take some and post that shortly after I get back....
[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 05-05-2014).]
Well, finally making progress. Got the Willwood brake kit installed along with the new 17" ASA Rims and Tires. I'll try and post some pics next week after the new hood is installed before it goes into the paint shop. Then of course in a couple of weeks after it comes out some more pics. It's going to be special
That's a good point. I could build a funnel with an -AN end and fill from my rear breather hose fitting. I'd really like to fab my own set of valve covers, but that's another project for a future date. Maybe. I've got a spare set of heads I could screw around with.
The only pics I can see are the ones Guru posted. Here is the easy way to post your pics bro.
Open the pic on whatever website you are using. Right click on the photo and click on properties. Highlight the URL and copy it. Click on the Image button and paste the URL into it. Click Insert and you are finished.
Don't forget to use the Preview button to see if it worked or not!
This always works for me, so it should work for you.
By the way, Florida was great and I hope we can do it again soon!
In case anybody is wondering, Jediperk is my brother.
[This message has been edited by Perk (edited 07-24-2015).]
Nice looking car man. I have a 4.9 but an "N" would be wild. Love your interior with the cup holders and related trim. Congrats
Thanks. One of my brothers has a 4.9 and since I still have not cracked the code on unlocking 1st gear in my car it feels about the same in everyday driving. Once I get over 3500 rpm you can start to feel the difference. The interior stuff all came from vendors on this forum. They are a great resource and its amazing what they can customize for you...
[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 07-30-2015).]
What happened was I didn't need the EBTCM at all. I just needed to put the original chip back in. The down side is I'm running rich again and the tune is not nearly as polished, but I have first gear. Anyways, I'm going to try and find someone with a chip burner who can download both chips and modify the better tuned chip to not lock out 1st gear. My other thought is to get a wideband installed and see just how rich it is and possibly upgrade to the 272 cams and go that route. Going to be a while though. I have to get my retirement pay straight and get used to the new budget before I spend anymore big $$$ on the car...
Got the Rodney Dickmam 1" lowering ball joints, upper adjustable ball joints and sway bar end links installed today. What a difference both aesthetically and handling wise with really no perceived difference in ride quality either. These are really the way to go for 84-87 Fiero's.